Morph Age — Image Morphing
Developer: Creaceed SPRL
Current Version: 4.2.4
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 12.2 MB - Download
Morph Age is an application for morphing and warping still images on OS X.
With Morph Age, you can create a QuickTime morphing animation from at least 2 input images.
- You mark key points on each image (such as the contour of the eyes, nose, mouth...) using curves. Any change made on the curves is reflected on the resulting animation through the corresponding distorsion and morphing effect.
- You can preview the result in real time while working on the morphing project.
- You can make the animation longer or shorter.
- When you are satisfied with the result, you can export either a QuickTime movie or a picture.
Morph Age has most of the latest advances in morphing features, including Smart Assist and interactive preview.
- Fixed a problem with empty document image being incorrectly rendered on Retina displays.
- Fixed compatibility issue with OS X Mavericks (10.9).
- Internal modernisation.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great fun; works well. - It's easy to use and produces great results. Takes me back to 1991 and the fun and excitement of the original Morph application (from Gryphon Software), but with far more advanced capabilities and beautifully rendered results.