Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1 MB - Download
Not a simple currency converter, Moneytrends displays short or long-term trends for multiple currencies using European Bank data.
- Displays recent or long-term trends
- See the current rates
- Uses European Bank data
- Save money by spotting whether it's a good or bad time to buy your holiday currency or change it back
- See as many currencies as you like all at once
- Plotted with actual values or a comparison of up and down trends
- Currency converter feature
Moneytrends will not show up-to-the minute exchange rates. It loads data from the European Bank, their feed is updated daily.
- Updated url of feed from European Bank and fixes problems collecting data
- Adds conversion facility - any amount in any currency and immediately see the conversion in all other currencies
- All numbers are displayed using user's number formatting preference (ie the correct decimal and thousands separator)
- Retina compatible
More Reviews for Current Version
App is fine but... - It shows everything like it suppose to but.., You guys got do something with settings not staying on. U open the app next time and all your settings r gone, have to set all currencies again from the beginning. Iknow, it takes only seconds but… after a while it stop being funny. I wiil look for something else if it’s not fixed.
Functionality - Initial impression is that it has a nice, easily usable interface. Good for working with while doing expense reports. However, I wish it gave the ability to select points to see the exchange rate for previous days. Sometimes when I am doing an expense report from a week ago, I have to have the exchange rate for that date. I currently have to go the web, and was hoping to find something to replace it with.