MoneyWiz - Personal Finance
Developer: SilverWiz Ltd
Current Version: 1.6.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 27.2 MB - Download
Do more with your money. View all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place. Experience reports on a whole new level. Sync across multiple devices!
Meet MoneyWiz - the personal finance assistant that just works!
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"Best Money-Saving App"
— The Independent
"MoneyWiz is a sleek personal finance app."
— MacWorld Magazine
"MoneyWiz is a great choice and one that I personally use. Having the trio of apps (iPhone, iPad and Mac) and the excellent sync service makes MoneyWiz very flexible."
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Available on multiple platforms. Visit our website for details.
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Bulk edit transactions
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
• View transactions in fancy or expert (spreadsheet like) mode
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits.
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Totally secure
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
* Bug fixes
* Ready for MoneyWiz 2 (now available in the Mac App Store)
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally..the best out there! - I have been using this app now for a little over a year. I have had my ups and downs with this and how it worked, and how it didn’t make sense to non financial people keeping track of anything more than checking and savings. They have worked very hard to make this app the best app I have used, and I have used 4 others. This is simple to use, fast and accurate syncing, great for generating reports, recurring expenses, everything you want in an app although not perfect yet. I truly believe that if the developers keep at it they will perfect it. I have no intention of even looking at other money apps because this has served its purpose now for over a year and I hope they keep it going so I can use this for another few years at least. Great job, keep up the great work guys!
wish I had not bought this - It took me 2 minutes to get buyers remorse on this product. It is what I would expect in a freeware program that is marketed to promote a full service product. The illustration in the ad is very deceptive, showing a report of your “net worth.” I mistakenly inferred from the deceptive advertising that I’d be able to set up asset accounts. All this program can handle is your checkbook, your credit cards and cash. Forget about other assets, such as a home, depreciable assets or other financial investments. There’s no way to set those accounts up other than as one of the three types of accounts already mentioned. The other huge disappointment is now that I’ve hunted for any way to return the product for a refund. Seeing none, I cannot recommend this or any other purchase from the Apple App Store.