MoneyWiz 2 Premium
Developer: SilverWiz Ltd
Current Version: 2.7.6
Last Updated: 27 days ago
Download Size: 18.7 MB - Download
World's most powerful finance app with over 400 features. Organize all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place. Worldwide online banking that supports more than 16,000 banks and automatically categorizes your transactions. Cross-platform sync. Available for all major platforms, both desktop and mobile.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Investment/Brokerage, Cash or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To have more than 2 accounts, 1 budget and/or 3 scheduled transactions, to connect to online banking and to remove the ads you need the MoneyWiz Premium subscription. The subscription costs $5.99 per month, or $59.99 per year.
Your subscriptions will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service:
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally Found the App I’ve Been Looking For - I have spent countless days, hours, and dollars searching for an adequate money management software. I’ve been through Mint, which has far too many adds and a clunky interface; YANB, which has the egregious flaw of not syncing with your online banking details; EveryDollar, which synced sporadically and has a poor desktop interface; and a few, more obscure others. I was becoming more and more sure that there were simply no decent money management apps on OS X. In my searching, I finally came across MoneyBiz. This app is simply phenomenal. It has everything such an app should have. It syncs with many banks flawlessly and quickly (through financial institutions Yodlee and SaltEdge), has a beautiful, easily navigable, informative interface. It provides you with analytics regarding your spending behaviors, from standard things such as categorized pie charts, to the much more sophisticated (utility bill forecasting? That’s freaking awesome.) It provides you will a bill calendar that sends you reminder notifications.I could keep going on about the incredible features of this app, but I would encourage anyone to simple go to the developers website and read about the features there. I can’t recommend this app enough. 5 stars.
Don’t upgrade to Money Wiz 2 - Money Wiz just lost a customer. I love Money Wiz, but use it only for manual transactions. I PAID for Money Wiz. When I went to upgrade to Money Wiz 2, there was no warning — certainly not in any obvious place — that if I upgraded, I could only enter 100 manual transacitons … PERIOD. EVER. How stupid. Instead, they want to charge me $50 per year — just to enter more than 100 manual transactions. No. I’ll go elsewhere. Too bad. I was perfectly happy with Money Wiz. Not anymore.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not Helpful - I downloaded this to try and transfer my data from my MoneyWiz app that has been crashing for months. Anything you try to do on it causes it(MoneyWiz) to crash. I’ve been searching for a solution, but found nothing (using Macbook Pro with Retina) I ended up purchasing another app that I don’t like as well. Now I need to search my MoneyWiz app for information and again it keeps crashing. I've tried to export all of the accounts and it crashes.(tried them together, one at a time, for the entire file, for 3 months - the default, still crashing). I thought I might be able to use this app and export from MoneyWiz or import to MoneyWiz 2, but have had no success. I’ll abandon MoneyWiz 2 and keep using the other app that’s not as easy to read, but does work. I really liked MoneyWi, but am not willing to manually transfer all the data from MoneyWiz to MoneyWiz 2.
I wish it workd like they said - I want to give this app a 5-star review, but I can’t. There is one persistent problem that makes it less that ideal for tracking my bank account. I like to be able to look at my checking or savings account and get a real-time view of how much money I have in either. Unfortunately, pending items in either account don’t show up in MoneyWiz until after they have cleared my account, which means the data is usually about five days behind and the look-ahead featue in the calendar is ALWAYS wrong by 5 days worth of spending. I’ve reported this to MoneyWiz’ tech support several times, but they have not been able to fix it. What they do is punt the problem to Yodlee and say it's their fault, then never do anything about it. If there was another app that had (supposed) real-time bank data that actually worked, I’d switch. The second problem is my monthly subscription keeps telling me it’s expired and requiring I re-subscribe. Then the next billl I get, I see I’m now double-subscribed and paying twice for the app. So, not knowing which subscription is working and which isn't, I have too cancel both subscription and wait for the resubscrib notice, and re-up. I’ve had to do this several times.