MoneyWiz 2 - Personal Finance
Developer: SilverWiz Ltd
Current Version: 2.5.12
Last Updated: 8 days ago
Download Size: 15.8 MB - Download
Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
Most Helpful Reviews
Tried EVERY FINANCE APP … This Works GREAT for Me! - It is always interesting to see such a diversity of reviews. It makes me wonder about different system set ups and different needs. Personally I have tried just about EVERY Finance app available that includes both Mac and iOS versions. Sooner or later they always seem to reveal some serious shortfall for my needs. I had a previous version of Moneywiz and found it “good”, but not perfect. Tried You need A Budget which was very good … until it started randomly changing my “starting balance” on accounts. Went to the new Quicken … looks pretty but LOTS of problems. I decided to go back to Moneywiz just as the new version was in review with Apple. The old version had a couple of seemly small, yet very annoying problems. When I contacted their customer service they got back to me … “the next day”. They let me know the issues I inquired about had been resolved in the new iOS version and would be in the Mac version due out in a few days. I grabbed the iOS version and confirmed they were correct., so when the Mac version came out I immediately bought that as well. For ME … EVERYTHING works as advertised. The syncing has been instant and flawless. I also appreciate that the iOS version still lets me see and do pretty much everything I can on the Mac version instead of just some “skeleton” version. Just to give an idea of what I use it for … I have two bank checking accounts, a savings account, a car loan, my Amex account for business expenses, and two personal credit cards. It tracks them all with no issues. (At some point I will add in some investment accounts … I haven’t yet though) I run MOneywiz 2 on a three year old "maxed out" iMac with Yosemite, an iPad Air and my iPhone 6. I would suggest going to the webite if you are unsure and dowload the trial to see if its right for you. For me … its been great!
Needs a subscription to connect to online banking?!?! - The application requires a subscription plan to download info from chase.com. Complete waste of money.
More Reviews for Current Version
Decent app - The over all features are great. The Ui could use a bit of updates. 1st off there is no way to see both reconciled and cleared balances at the same time, and there is plenty of room for both to show, one on each side of the transaction screen and on the accounts screen. This would be very useful instead of having to choose one over the other and going back and forth from accounts screen to transactions screen (This goes for iPhone, ipad, and mac versions, which I use all 3. Everything you do in this app seems like they want you to spend lots of time using the app, way to many steps to get something done. I want to be in and out as soon as possible, enter the transaction, and done. The other issue is I can not make the screen small enough to multi task, which is a big drawback. I need to be able to have money wiz and my bank, or internet to pay bills, open side my side and this is imposible. This is why I take one star for each issue. If they ever decide to fix this, I will update my review, but as stated by other reviews, they don’t listen to what we need and do whatever they think is right. Antother issue is he font, it is HUGE, and can not be made smaller.
Worth every penny! - For years I had tried using free software like Mint and while the auto syncing feature worked (most of the time) I had little control over the transactions until they showed up from my bank. I wanted software that can do auto syncing, but also allow me to enter items manually that take awhile to clear, such as checks, so I can reconcile as I go versus waiting for the bank statements to reconcile at the end of the month. I realize this is the control freak in me that wants this and not everyone will need that much control, but if you like to keep tabs on everything this is the best way to do it. I use this to help keep on budget and has recently added the envelope budgeting which was likely requested by people following the Dave Ramsey plan. I am on that plan and was using Moneywiz before EasyDollar was released and love this software enough that I have no desire to switch. It works flawlessly using the SyncBits feature to keep finances up to date between my Mac and my wife and I iPhones on the go as we make our purchases. You can also take pictures of your receipts if you desire. The reports are very useful for keeping track of categories that cost the most, where you income is coming from, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially since their customer service is one of the best I have worked with and you can tell they truly care and are invested in their product.
I use it all the time. - I love the app. My wife and I share information through it all the time. It is a simple account tracking app and I think it is great. I have been using MoneyWiz since version one in 2013.
Perfection top to bottom - I have only written two or three reviews ever on the App store, and just had to do so for these guys. I had a bit of a problem within the app, reached out to support, and they patiently engaged with me for as long as I needed to clear things up. I’m nuts about the program (just turned my girlfriend onto it and she loves it too)-it does eveything you’d wish for in a personal finance program plus the stuff you’d never even think of. Top notch.