Money (with sync)
Developer: iBear LLC
Current Version: 6.6.9
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 105.4 MB - Download
** 50% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Manage your personal finances in the most comprehensive manner with Money. Track all your accounts, organize bills, budget your income and expenses, and keep full control over your personal finances.
Featured by Apple
Over 1.5 million people all over the world manage personal finances with Money.
Customers all over the world say that Money app is the best:
"It is truly an all in one app. Bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of transactions…and it is all synced."
"Simplicity what makes it superb!"
With Money you will:
1. BUDGET INCOME AND EXPENSES WITH EASE. Just plan your income and expenses using detailed categories and input data when you actually spend money; once you analyze the difference between real and budgeted expenditures, you'll find ways to save more.
2. PAY BILLS ON TIME. A whole system of reminders and alerts showing a number of upcoming bills won't let you ever miss a bill payment.
3. TRACK EVERY ACCOUNT (credit cards, checking, savings account, etc.). It doesn't matter how many accounts you have. Download your financial data from your bank through OFX import and keep it always up-to-date with a single tap of your finger.
4. CONTROL ALL YOUR MONEY timely and totally by analyzing a number of sophisticated reports, graphs and diagrams.
5. USE ADVANTAGES OF THE INTEGRATED APPROACH. A bill paid from the bank account will automatically change the account balance and influence your budget. Using your own credit card when paying for business travel expenses you can keep separate accounting for your personal and business expenditures.
6. KEEP YOUR DATA IN SYNC on all your devices: iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Money in details:
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Bills planning
- Calendar with a view of all planned/paid/overdue expenses
- Recurring and automatic bills
- Alerts for bills, which close to due dates or overdue
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses)
- Attachment of receipt photos and voice comments
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Import of bank statements (OFX files)
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Balance change history
- Custom budget periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.)
- Recurring and non-recurring budgets (different budget amounts for every set period if needed)
- Categories & subcategories
- Multiple budgets
- Visual indicators for budget overspending
- Budget progress report
- Budget progress within each category and as a whole
- Budget trend chart in time
- Cash flow
- Projected balance
- Reports by accounts, classes, payees, transaction types, etc.
- Automatic iCloud synchronization (iPad, iPhone, Mac)
- Totally secure
- Retina displays support
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Several financial profiles in one app (f.e. personal profile, business profile)
- Built-in calculator
- 25 languages available
- User Guide - http://ibearmoney.com
- Feedback & Support - http://ibearmoney.com/help
Money will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today! ►►
- Added new currency BYN
Most Helpful Reviews
Money/Bills Apps are awesome! A must buy! - Money/Bills Apps are awesome! A must buy! A few months ago I bought Money for all my devices (iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Mac Pro). I had used other apps but they never seems just right or the syncing was not there. With Money I can enter in a receipt on my iPhone and know that all my device will be in sync with each other without have to do any double entry. The iCloud integration is awesome. And all the apps look great on each device. I wish I could give more than the 5 Stars because this is well worth any price. Side Note: I use to use iCal to track all my reoccurring payments/bills, now i use the companion app Bills from the same developer as Money. Yes, I have Bills on all my devices and now I can sit down, enter all my bills or upcoming payments and know they will be on all my devices. The ONLY thing I would like to see changed or added is the ability to sync via iCloud, currently Bills syncs via DropBox. It’s not really an issue, but it does not automatically sync. If you enter something in, say the Desktop App, you have to open the app on each device and sync. So, please add iCloud syncing to Bills and you will have one heck of a killer combination. All in all, I have not had any issues with either app on any of my devices - both apps are very stable, function as expected and does all you need to do. Very powerful apps, but easy to use and the price is right. Money well spent. **** Hats off to the developers ****
This App is useless with no support don't waste your money - After reading a lot of positive reviews (which looking back now seem suspect) I purchased this APP for 19.99. It looked like it was all everything I wanted. It does not work. The photos shown on the maker's tutorial do not correspond to what is on the actual app. For instance, it refers to a tool area on the menu, on my version it is non existent. The graphics, menus and type of the main page overlap in places. I have written the softeware makers twice, no response, and have even complained to Apple, who allegedly reviewed this app before placing it on the app store, I have not heard back yet. If this were a $2 app, I would not waste the time to review it, but being that its $20 I want to make sure no one else makes the same mistake I did. I have the newest imac with the most up to date OSX, so this app should work. I have also deleted and reinstalled this app 3 times, it does not make a difference. If I get any response (or a refund) from the vendor on this, I will update this review, but for now, I would have to rank this as the worst experience I have had in the App store and I will be very careful about buying any additional costly apps from this location. There should be some sort of backstop if a customer buys an app that does not work, and then asks for support and does not get it. I am very disappointed.
More Reviews for Current Version
I want my money back - you can’t connect with your bank? this is precisely the reason I purchased this app in the first place, the field to select the bank account always throws an error. I want my money back!