Money Pro: Personal Finance
Developer: iBear LLC
Current Version: 1.8.13
Last Updated: 5 hours ago
Download Size: 31.4 MB - Download
Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts.
Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad versions. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription is auto-renewable and renews automatically at the end of a term.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
- Performance and stability improvements
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we’d appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Most Helpful Reviews
Great to use with Austrian bank accounts - Here is my regular workflow using Money Pro: - Once a week I download .csv files from my Austrian checking and creded card accounts. One of the .csv files needs a little bit of clean-up since it contains e.g. “+” signs and a thousand separator. But after that, import into Money Pro (desktop version) works smoothly. Money Pro can distinguish previously imported transactions from new ones - very handy! - After importing I categorize all transactions. New category hierarchies are easily created and I appreciate the large number of pictograms to choose from. - I also use the iOS version. Sychronization (via iCloud) works without any problems. I mostly use the iOS version to keep track of cash payments. This is real easy since Money Pro can be added to the notification center. When I lived in the US I was a very happy user of Intuit’s Mint. Unfortunately, Austrian banks and Mint don’t cooperate. Since I discovered Money Pro I am a happy camper again.
Creative thinking, but useless now b/c of bad sync service - even with icloud sync - It’s a very creative idea, but there are some small bugs in the program. The iPad/iphone version doesn’t sync well with the mac version through iCloud sync. The other major issue is the lack of ability to sync our budgets with family members unless they use the same iCloud account. If we set up the same icloud account for each family members than I’ll get my kids’ and my wife’s messages, etc. The only way to sync with family members is through wifi/bluetooth - an ancient technology and not very convenient. They need to add the ability to sync the budget through dropbox or a third party file-server so during the day if my wife enters something into our budget I would see it on my phone, etc.. This is such a basic feature that every finance app uses now that I was surprised to learn that this app doesn’t have this feature. Also, another major features missing is the grouping of accounts - this would be important also as there are several saving accounts I want to group together and see their balances, or several accounts with different currencies. So all I can say that this is a great start, beautiful interface, but lacking these important features - that’s why I can only give a 2 now.
More Reviews for Current Version
Simple with option to be very indepth - This app is very good for keeping track of finances. Easy to enter informaiton and reports are very easy to read. I hate Accounting and this does a good job of keeping track of basic information that is required of me. Does not have automatic syncing which I found became a problem with Quicken since it could not keep up with the changing logins of all the accounts, which in turn caused me more of a headache in the long run. A basic, add it yourself app with easy to read analysis.
Not updating - i have been trying to update the app for 3 hs. It keeps on forever and never stops. Besides, There is no way I can import a whole CSV from other apps from the same bundle. Customer service has not solved my problem even after a week. The whole bundle is awful!!! Waste of time and money!!!! I lost all my data in a second and no one is able or willing to find a solution!
Great app, missing one crucial feature! - This is a beautifuly designed app and works very well. The one feature that would make it absolutely perfect would be letting me link my account and having the app auto pull my account balance and transactions. Otherwise, great app!
This App Does Not Work - This app works great for iOS, but not so much for Mac. The app says I am entering the wrong password now (which I am not), and the only way to reset it is to enter a previous entry. Which is impossible since the Mac app doesn’t sync with the iOS app consistently… So now I have an app (which I paid for) that is useless…. Thanks.
LIKE IT - I migrated to this app after iReconcile never got updated. There was a 2 day learning curve and it took a while to set up the data in the way I wanted it, but it works fine. Finding the right icon for each kind of transaction was a bit time consuming. But I was pleased to discover I could import my own even. My data is syncing to maultiple devices just fine. Good work!