Money Pro - Personal Finance, Budget, Bills
Developer: iBear LLC
Current Version: 1.8.5
Last Updated: 27 days ago
Download Size: 29.7 MB - Download
Manage money like a pro. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Easy sync with iPhone/iPad versions. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (.ofx, .csv).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,400 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices.
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
Family Cloud Sync
- 1 Month of Family Cloud Sync: $1.99
- 12 Months of Family Cloud Sync: $11.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency.
Subscription renews automatically at the end of a term.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
- Optimized Family Cloud Sync
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you enjoy using Money Pro, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review. Thanks!
Most Helpful Reviews
Great to use with Austrian bank accounts - Here is my regular workflow using Money Pro: - Once a week I download .csv files from my Austrian checking and creded card accounts. One of the .csv files needs a little bit of clean-up since it contains e.g. “+” signs and a thousand separator. But after that, import into Money Pro (desktop version) works smoothly. Money Pro can distinguish previously imported transactions from new ones - very handy! - After importing I categorize all transactions. New category hierarchies are easily created and I appreciate the large number of pictograms to choose from. - I also use the iOS version. Sychronization (via iCloud) works without any problems. I mostly use the iOS version to keep track of cash payments. This is real easy since Money Pro can be added to the notification center. When I lived in the US I was a very happy user of Intuit’s Mint. Unfortunately, Austrian banks and Mint don’t cooperate. Since I discovered Money Pro I am a happy camper again.
Creative thinking, but useless now b/c of bad sync service - even with icloud sync - It’s a very creative idea, but there are some small bugs in the program. The iPad/iphone version doesn’t sync well with the mac version through iCloud sync. The other major issue is the lack of ability to sync our budgets with family members unless they use the same iCloud account. If we set up the same icloud account for each family members than I’ll get my kids’ and my wife’s messages, etc. The only way to sync with family members is through wifi/bluetooth - an ancient technology and not very convenient. They need to add the ability to sync the budget through dropbox or a third party file-server so during the day if my wife enters something into our budget I would see it on my phone, etc.. This is such a basic feature that every finance app uses now that I was surprised to learn that this app doesn’t have this feature. Also, another major features missing is the grouping of accounts - this would be important also as there are several saving accounts I want to group together and see their balances, or several accounts with different currencies. So all I can say that this is a great start, beautiful interface, but lacking these important features - that’s why I can only give a 2 now.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great App. - Ive actually switch over from checking HD to Money Pro. I love Checking HD and I Love money Pro. The Only thing i would like on money pro is that i would like some sort of reconcile check mark that doesnt affect the balance. Currently if I have a transaction that is “planned” for a future date it is not affecting the balance and i would like for my future transactions to affect the balance. Not repeat transactions but a newly added trasaction that is set for two or three weeks out. Hope that makes sense.
great but no keyboard support - love it, but lack of keyboard support is very annoying. i’m an old school and use all the hotkeys and shortcuts i can do with a keyboard and here I can’t even navigate to a next field with ‘tab’. is there anything that can be done to add the support? also android app would be nice to have :)