Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
Enjoy our extensive selection of sudoku games, with types / difficulties and sizes to suit everyone ranging from first timers to seasoned experts.
Whether you prefer the traditional 9x9 Sudoku, or something a little bit more exotic like Jigsaw / Killer, we have games to suit your every desire and whim.
GAME TYPES / DIFFICULTIES
• Wide array of game types to choose from (Standard / Killer / Jigsaw / X / Hyper / CentreDot / Asterix / Offset)
• Multiple difficulty levels (up to 9) and sizes. Suitable for everyone from beginners to experts
• All games can be solved using logic techniques. No guessing is required!
• Each game has only one single solution
• Huge selection of games (30,000+)
PENCIL MARKS / 'SMART' HINTS
• Automatic / Manual Pencil Mark modes
• 'SMART' Hints to guide / teach you
• Mistake detection / correction
• Designed by Sudoku players for Sudoku players!
• Easy to use interface
• Optimized for fewer touches / clicks
• Minimal distractions. No distracting graphics
• Game Timer keeps track of your playing time
• Works OFFLINE, so can be used anywhere
Download ‘Mister Sudoku’ today and experience Sudoku the way it was meant to be experienced!
9x9 Killer Sudoku games added!
Most Helpful Reviews
good game worth the money - most of the games seem to just be suduko. Jigsw is different and a good game. Works well 10 levels of difficulty. Has undu wrong boxes.
Garbage - A bad port from iOS. Clearly this developer has never used a Mac much nor read the Human Interface Guidelines. He has no idea what a drawer is for. And seriously, this is the most unintutive Sudoku I've played. Web-based ones are better. When you complete one, there is no indication it is complete or correct. Don't bother. not worth a dollar.
More Reviews for Current Version
Was good once... - but I didn't update to Lion. I enjoy this game when I play it, but I really wish I could get the update. Please make a Snow Leopard-compatible update SOON!