Developer: Blue Crowbar
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 404.4 KB - Download
MiniShadow is a tool for developers, bloggers, web designers and publishers. It prepares your Mac screenshots for publishing by reducing the shadow size. It's small and powerful.
• Reduces the shadow size of window-screenshots, the ones you can make using Cmd-Shift-4 + Space
• Adds a shadow to selection-screenshots, the ones you make using Cmd-Shift-4
• Optionally adds a white background behind the shadow (use the Option key)
• Quickly processes multiple files at once
• Can scale screenshots down
• Can export as PNG or JPEG
• This update adds support for screenshots that are made on a Mac with a Retina display
• Added support for exporting as JPEG files
• Added Japanese translation
Most Helpful Reviews
Super useful - This app has saved me so much time. I primarily use this to crop the drop shadows off of screenshots taken with the cmd-shift-4+spacebar shortcut. I used to do this by hand in Photoshop, a time-consuming and boring process. Now I just drag a bunch of screenshots on this app and BAM they're ready to publish. The app is fast and reliable. If you prep a lot of window screenshots, you should really buy this app.