Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 4.2 GB - Download
Introducing the world’s smallest heroes. The cutest little ninjas in the whole of feudal Japan.
Before you buy, please expand this description and check the system requirements below.
Join Hiro and his Mini Ninja friends as they journey through spellbound lands to do battle with the Evil Samurai Warlord and his magical armies.
Brimming with inventiveness and full of fun, the game offers delightful characters in a beautifully animated world. Whether you’re using Hiro’s magic, Futo’s might, Suzume’s stealth, or another path entirely, you’re sure of an experience that is enticing, exciting and funny. With a charming visual style and open-ended gameplay that encourages exploration, Mini Ninjas gives younger players a light-hearted yet epic adventure, free of gruesome violence and high on magic.
• Six playable ninja characters – Players can switch easily between any one of the six incredibly cute ninjas, each with different skills, weapons and moves.
• Epic open-ended level design – Environments are lush with a wide open feel and plenty of encouragement for players to explore every corner of a beautifully imagined world.
• Control the animals of the forest – Throughout their quest the Mini Ninjas encounter a number of different animals from chickens to foxes, frogs, raccoons, and bears. Use Kuji magic to possess these animals and use their abilities in the fight against the Evil Samurai Warlord!
• Superb style – Mini Ninjas evokes a magical Japan with a simple but charming visual style and authentic music – the design is a labour of love that has produced an accessible and enjoyable game.
4 Stars “Children will love the cute characters and easy gameplay, while their older counterparts will enjoy the scenery and power move/spell strategy elements.” – Macworld
5 Stars MacFormat Choice Award “Not many games appeal to adults and young children alike, but Mini Ninjas pulls off this feat with style, wit and charm.” – MacFormat
4 Stars “…Mini Ninjas might feel like just another kids’ computer game. However, once we got past the tutorial and began battling some of the game’s equally adorable enemies, we found that Mini Ninjas’ storyline has real depth and the cut-scenes are more than just cheese.” – Mac|Life
Important information regarding Mini Ninjas:
• Mini Ninjas does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Mini Ninjas mini-site at feralinteractive.com/minininjas .
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• The characters depicted in this game are fully qualified Ninjas, and any attempt to wield large wooden hammers, chop trees in half or gain magical control of family pets is discouraged.
Mini Ninjas © 2009-2011 Square Enix Ltd. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Developed by IO Interactive A/S. Mini Ninjas and the Mini Ninjas logo, Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. IO Interactive and the IO logo are trademarks of IO Interactive A/S. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent Game! - It seems that all games nowadays are based on violence and war. This is a great adventure game that has minimal violence, yet it is fun for all ages. It is not simply a kids game. The graphics are beautiful, the storyline is decent, and it runs perfectly on my iMac. Very intuitive controls and the open nature of the game is excellent. It is also fun to find new spells and take control of the animals. Boss battles are challenging and require thought, but they are not impossible. I really wish there were more games like this out there. Highly recommended.
I cannot download the game - I bought this game and I have had it sitting in the purchased tab for a while but every time i try to download it it says "an error has occurred". I have talked to apple and nothing came from it, and i talked to mini ninjas people and they said it was apple's problem but it is just this game and i can't play it. I have the system rquirements it just won't download. If I am missing a simple mistake please help!
More Reviews for Current Version
at first i was skeptical... - I didn't know how to justify spending 30 dollars on a game until I started playing. Its not an incredibly easy game nor is it challenging to the point of fustration. I've gotten about 1/4 into the game and I love it. Well worth the cost.
The BEST - Look, at the beginning of the game its kinda uninteresting but, you need to get past a few levels to start having A LOT of FUN. Trust me this game is the best game out there that I have downloaded over the app store. BUY IT! Trust me! It might seem like a lot of money but it is GREAT. This isnt someone hired to write a review THIS IS REAL!
repatative and very easy - there is no challenge in this game. every "battle" with enimies is just rapidly clicking your mouse. this game also has a high price. it isnt worth 30 dollars. the game runs great for me but it is just a little too repetative and there is no challenge.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - this game is amazing. i was a little hesitant at the thirty dollar price but it is totally and completely worth it. The graphics and background music are amazing. the scenery is part of what makes this game great. its like playing a video game in a zen garden! if the reason you are holding back for this app is because of the price DO NOT HOLD BACK! IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!! i would recommend this game to everybody. (i've already recommended it to about fifteen people :D ) the only bad thing is that the controls are slightly difficult at times but i can overlook it because the rest of the game is so great
If you liked Zelda games.. - You will absolutely love this game. There's so much depth and fun encounters that the 30 dollar price tag is well worth it. I honestly liked the game so much I felt inspired to write my first review. The combat is simple enough that anyone can pick up and play it, but turn the difficulty on hard and use your wide array of ninja spells and techniques. More than enough to keep a hardcore player like myself super entertained, The one problem is that it's kinda difficult to play without a mouse.. but I didn't feel like that alone was a reason to take a star off. If you're on the fence with this one, take the leap because I'm positive you won't regret it.