Developer: Ross Franklin
Current Version: 2.7.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 641.6 KB - Download
Minesweeper, a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
- Beginner size preset (upgrade to the full version for five popular presets and custom)
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.
Fixed a crash which occurred in Snow Leopard.
Most Helpful Reviews
Really Good! - I love it. Now PCs can't say anything to our faces!
Crap!! - This is a terrible app only easy is available.
More Reviews for Current Version
Beginner Level - It only has the beginner level. Also, you need to relaunch it after every game.
Minesweeper - Only Minesweeper that I have won several times:) ( or at least have come very close to winning ) Of Course it wasn't easy but still fun never the less! Great game to pass the time and to really get your mind thinking! Best Minesweeper ever! ~Ashley Truckenbrod :)(: <3
great - this is awesome
10 x 10 - It's only the easiest setting; nothing harder than that.
Almost Perfect - It just needs to let me switch difficulties. Being stuck on beginner is fine and all but I want more of a challenge.