Midnight Mansion HD: Episode 2
Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 48.7 MB - Download
Midnight Mansion HD: Episode 2 continues where Midnight Mansion HD: Episode 1 left off. Enjoy the same great gameplay as Episode 1, but now with access to the following six all-new mansions:
Chateau de Medusa
House of Baron Garneau
The Great Escape
In addition, this version gives you the ability to play custom mansions that other fans of the game have created. There are currently over 100 custom mansions available!
Please note: Midnight Mansion HD: Episode 2 is not the same as Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills, which is currently available only from www.actionsoft.com
- House of Baron Garneau now works on hard difficulty.
- Added Gamepad support.
- Game now works on Japanese systems.
- Fixed slowdowns in some rooms.
- Fixed display issues on "tall" displays.
- Hint House is now playable on machines with case-sensitive formatted drives.
- Fixed various issues with reading signs (crashes, not displaying properly, etc.)
- "Sound Effects Off" checkbox now affects Game Over and Beat-The-Mansion music too.
- Fixed issues where game sometimes looked for Midnight Mansion HD Custom Mansions folder in the wrong place.
- Fixed open saved/suspended games so they work even if the original mansion is a .zip mansion.
- When saving a game while playing a mansion in .zip format, .zip is no longer part of the default filename for the saved game.
- Balanced sound effect volumes.
- Fixed the "screensaver activated when entering name for a high score" issue
- No dependencies on Episode 1. Fully self-contained.
- You must now launch Episode 1 separately to play mansions from Episode 1. Apple's policies do not allow "linking" of apps.
Most Helpful Reviews
Would LOVE an Episode 3! - Episode two is not ready for sale through ActionSoft (coming soon), but it is available through the App store. Check the date of my posting, because ActionSoft has promised to offer Episode two within the next few weeks. When I purchased the second installment (which is just as amazing as the first), the two episodes linked together automatically. The game I had saved on Episode 1 was available for play on Episode 2. You can open either icon to play the game, the arrows allow you to scroll from map to map. The new lighting effects and mapping system are great. I like the two new mansions that were created for the revision. Thanks Vern Jenson ! ! ! Make sure to try the demo on your computer before buying. ActionSoft, the creators of Midnight Mansion say that the first episode runs on OX 4.4 The App store posts that Episode 1 & 2 require system OS 10.6.6
More Reviews for Current Version
Woohoo!! - I beat the series in just under a month and was very proud of myself. Now I’m just dying to know when they are going to release MM2:The Haunted Hills for Macs above the Lion OS. Amazing job everyone!