Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 57.2 GB - Download
Sauron has returned, and no mortal can stand in his path.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition players become Talion, a Gondorian Ranger of the Black Gate who is slain alongside his family on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor. Resurrected from death and inextricably linked to a Wraith Spirit, Talion ventures on a quest of vengeance and discovery to unearth why he has been denied the peace of death. Players uncover the mystery behind the Spirit that compels him, discover the origins of the Rings of Power and confront their ultimate Nemesis.
The game introduces the innovative Nemesis System, through which every enemy encountered in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is procedurally generated and unique to each player, from appearance, to personality type, to strengths and weaknesses, to distinct enemy missions. Players will use Talion’s Wraith powers to manipulate and corrupt the wills of enemy Uruks and gain power to raise their own army in order to match Sauron’s forces on the field of battle.
• Inflict brutal combos with your sword, dagger and magical Wraith powers in dramatic, free-flowing melee combat.
• Enter the ghostly Wraith world to reveal things invisible to mortal eyes, dominate enemy minds and bring down Uruks with deadly ranged attacks.
• Dismantle Sauron’s forces from within as you kill or control Nemeses whose appearances, fears and abilities develop as a result of each encounter.
• Harness Talion’s free-running abilities to scale the cliffs, abandoned fortresses and Uruk strongholds scattered across the volcanic wastes of Udûn and the lush plains of Núrn.
• Engrave runes on your sword, dagger and bow to bind them with Elven magic, and use your experience to learn devastating attacks and wield Wraith powers.
• Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC previously released for the game, including the Lord of the Hunt and Bright Lord story missions, the Trials of War challenge series, and all the Warband missions, Runes and Skins.
Important information regarding Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz Intel, RAM: 8.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 80.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD6000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 5100.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY mini-site at feralinteractive.com/shadowofmordor
MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION © 2014 – 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Monolith. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. © 2014 – 2015 New Line Productions, Inc. © The Saul Zaentz Company. MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR, THE HOBBIT, and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WBPlay, MONOLITH LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
• Adds support for European Spanish
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Most Helpful Reviews
For those that are wondering if their mac can run this game. - I’m writing this because there were lots of questions asked on the internet. I’m using macbook pro retina 13” of late 2013 with Intel Iris 1536. Now this graphic card is, I’d say, one of the worst. I cannot run Metro Last light with it. And when I open this game the system says that I cannot run it, but it does run smoothly when I set all the video stuff to low. This of course means that you cannot experience the game fully(The enemies’ heads will literally look like clay). So um... have a think about that before buying. But despite that I loved the dramatic gameplay and the story(And the fact that I have 5GB disk space left). Great game!! Oh and steam MIGHT do a free weekend on this. You might be able to check if your mac meets the requirements.
BUYER BEWARE!!!! - Anxiously purchased this game app anticipating hours of enjoyment. i generally don’t write reviews but this experience left me compelled to do so. This app won’t run on my mid ’11 MBP, memory and graphics won’t support it. No problem. My issue is, this needs to be expressly put UP FRONT under system requirements so potential buyers will know BEFORE making a decision to purchase. Shame on the developers for this shady practice, and Apple should require they do so, it is dishonest, and deceitful. I, for one, will be requesting a refund.
More Reviews for Current Version
shouldntve been released - this is PATHETIC !! ihave the most expensive 2015 macbook pro and this game is laggy jerky and unplayable, when i can get it to run at all. after a full day i am giving up on it. for a company the PERFECTLY ported arkham city (until el captain made that unplaybale also) this game is a huge let down. im not sure why it lags so bad even when way under par on graphics settings, shouldnt have to do that anyway. it still runs horrible. now it wont even load. feral and apple, two companies that i loved are quikly going bad. im sick of being an overcharged beta tester for games and OS
Like so many users I can’t play this expensive game - This is very frustrating. I paid $50 for a game that I can’t play on my pretty recent Macbook pro with retina display. Don’t buy this game only your computer is fully upgraded. What a ripoff.
Great game as long as you have a good machine - This is a really great game. Story is very interesting, game play is enjoyable, and the landscape is beautiful. With that said I have a Macbook pro 15” retina display with discreet graphics. I have a Nvidia GT 650m with 1 gb of dedicated GDDR5. This does, for me anyway, make a big difference. I have no issues playing the game on 1280 X 720 resolution and medium graphics. I am also away that the game does say that it should run on less but it does seem to make a diffence. I have not tested this game with an AMD card yet but the Nvidia card works great. The game will challenge you as you progress through the story but keep in mind this is an open world and your choices do affect how the game is played out. Great replay value in my opinion. Keep up the good work Feral Interactive.
do not buy this game - I bought this game 3 days ago and im still waiting for it to download… really regret spending the money on this game
Game of the Year for Macs - I have a 2015 mac pro “LOAD” with 1 TB SSD card from others and it plays great in full blown graphics on the Large Retina display. Only problem I have is trying to kill the bad guys with out getting killed. I did have to wait a very long time to get it downloaded!