MicroWave Express - Audio Editor and Recorder
Developer: Minyx Games
Current Version: 1.6.5
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 7.3 MB - Download
◉ Create absolutely stunning audio recordings
MicroWave is an indispensable multitool for working with audio. Whenever you need to trim a few seconds off a music file, record your thoughts, split an audio file into many smaller ones, make a voice note, record an internet radio station* or digitize old tapes - MicroWave is there to help. It's a tool as essential as a text editor. And because it's that useful no Mac should miss it.
With MicroWave you will be able to:
• digitize your beloved vinyl records and audio tapes
• record your voice
• record your favorite music from youtube/internet radio stations*
• create engaging interviews
• make great podcasts
• optimize and improve audio quality of those old charming vinyl records of yours
• convert unfamiliar audio files so you can enjoy them on your iPod (ex. ogg/flac to mp3)
• create your own unique and completely custom iPhone ringtones no one else has
• come up with gripping audio effects for your iMovie productions
• record captivating voice-overs for your slide shows
• and much more ...
◉ What our customers say:
"Great Application. Brilliant Support." - Hendrik, Germany
"It is really easy to use, intuitive, quick and the sound quality is really good. No negatives." - Biff, United Kingdom
"A good audio editor, pretty powerful and easy to use" - Luis, Spain
"It did exactly what I wanted it to and only had to look up help once. Great value for money!" - Ned, Australia
"Simple, fast, elegant and right to the point." - Rik, United States
◉ Detailed Feature List:
• Cut, Copy and Paste between multiple documents.
• Persistent marker support with automatic silence detection.
• Delete and Trim audio.
• Infinite and instantaneous Undo and Redo.
• Undo and Redo states are saved with the document.
• Supports importing of multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full screen editing.
• Supports Stereo and Mono audio.
• Supports sampling rates 8khz - 96khz.
• Supports bit depths 8bit, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit.
• Supports conversion between all channel layouts, samples rates and bit depths.
• Waveform zoom levels from 100% down to 1:1 sample resolution.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Supports recording from built in microphone and line-in.
• Supports recording from any USB and FireWire Audio Device that is supported by OS X.
• Supports recording from other applications (like browsers, etc) and internet streams*
• Maximum recording length is only limited by free space on the hard drive.
• Fade In
• Fade Out
• Generate Silence
• Silence Selection
• Change Gain
• Normalize Audio
• Reverse Audio
• Delay (Echo)
• Peak Limiter
• Apply Distortion
• Graphic Equalizer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Band Pass Filter
• Multiband Compressor
• Matrix Reverb
• Change Pitch
• Dynamics Processor
• High Shelf Filter
• Parametric Equalizer
Supported File Formats (import and export):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• Flac Lossless
• Apple Lossless (ALAC) encoded M4A files
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• Can import audio tracks from MP4 and Quicktime videos (but can not save video files!)
• Batch export: Splits document into multiple audio files based on markers.
• Supports meta data (ID3 tags, etc) export and import
• Detailed Manual included
• 24 hours support by email
• We're excited about user feedback and feature suggestions :)
* Please note that recording audio from the internet or other applications requires installation of the free 'Soundflower' driver - which doesn't take longer than 5 minutes. Detailed instructions can be found in the included manual.
Changes to make the app compatible with the upcoming macOS release.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Useful! - This app is extremely easy to use and I love the batch export. It really did what I needed it to do in an easy way. Thanks
Demo Version, not free - If it’s a demo, says it’s a demo in the title, don’t make me download and then say I have to pay to get it to work.