Developer: Eric Le Ponner
Current Version: 1.13
Last Updated: 15 days ago
Download Size: 10.5 MB - Download
For helping private pilots to do their flight planning. You draw your route and mark your waypoints like on a paper map. Mermoz fills the navigation log with headings, distances and times. Then you print the log and go to flight!
Mermoz is designed to work with the following map products:
• U.S. VFR maps (the Sectional Charts)
• France OACI map published by IGN
• Air Million map family published by Editerra
• Cartabossy 2015 (or e-Cartabossy) map published by Jean Bossy
• Swiss ICAO map published by Office Fédéral de Topographie
Have a good flight!
2017 edition of French ICAO map from IGN is now available as in-app purchase.
1) 2017 editions of Air Million maps are no longer compatible with Mermoz. Application will be adapted to this new format in a future release.
2) on macOS Sierra, it is still not possible to use mouse for selecting pages in VAC Atlas. Use "Next Page" and "Previous Page" toolbar buttons to navigate between pages.
Most Helpful Reviews
It would be great, if I lived in France ;-) - Looks like a nice app. I'd love to see a US version.
Great for France - It only works in France.:-(