Developer: Eric Le Ponner
Current Version: 1.12.2
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 10.5 MB - Download
For helping private pilots to do their flight planning. You draw your route and mark your waypoints like on a paper map. Mermoz fills the navigation log with headings, distances and times. Then you print the log and go to flight!
Mermoz is designed to work with the following map products:
• U.S. VFR maps (the Sectional Charts)
• France OACI map published by IGN
• Air Million map family published by Editerra
• Cartabossy 2015 (or e-Cartabossy) map published by Jean Bossy
• Swiss ICAO map published by Office Fédéral de Topographie
Have a good flight!
This release makes VAC downloading compatible with the new organization of SIA web site.
Note: page thumbnails are still invisible with last update of macOS Sierra. Until the problem is fixed, use "Next Page" and "Previous Page" toolbar buttons to navigate between pages of VAC Atlas.
Most Helpful Reviews
It would be great, if I lived in France ;-) - Looks like a nice app. I'd love to see a US version.
Great for France - It only works in France.:-(