Developer: Nektoon Corp.
Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 20.3 MB - Download
A new way to take notes and do online research. A new way to save time. Start today with Memonic!
When it comes to managing all the information you find online, there are many ways to go: you can clip, you can bookmark, you can copy and paste, and you can print. But those are exhausting, and have limitations. So what is the best way to go?
The answer is Memonic.
Memonic, the online note-taking specialist, will make your life easier and save you hours a week. Capture the essential of any webpage, e-mail, word or excel document - and automatically save them to your own personal online notebook. A recent review by Macworld awarded Memonic four stars out of five, and stated that they prefer Memonic to note -taking app giant, Evernote!
How does it work?
1. Capture: enjoy the best web clipper and a user-friendly experience – letting do much more than just clip. With Memonic, you can read later, take a note, bookmark-, gather- and much more
2. Organise: Once you’ve clipped, organize your information – and forever find (and easily search for) your snippets (text, papers, pictures, and more) again - anytime, and anywhere
3. Share: work anywhere. Memonic is compatible on the Web, Windows, PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad and any Smartphone – including Android. You can work offline, too! And best of all, you can work with friends, in groups. Invite colleagues to work with you, or friends to check out your collection. There’s no limit
• “We already use memonic and like the tool very much.” - Swisscom, Niklaus Moor, Strategy & Innovation
•Top 25 European Cloud Computing Rising Stars: Memonic - http://www.cloudtweaks.com/2011/03/top-25-european-cloud-computing-rising-stars-memonic/
• "I absolutely love this platform. I have had so much more fun browsing the web in the last 2 days, capturing clips of things I like along the way. I'm really excited to create a blog based on this information." - Sandy Martin
• "I checked out several web clipping services, but you guys considerably surpass all of them. And now, with your new Mac app and redesign, you're absolutely number one. Keep up the good work!" - A happy user
• Synchronize your entire collection to your desktop
• Take notes while on the go
• Access your notes anywhere, anytime, even offline
• Organize notes with folders and tags
• Looks and feels exactly like our powerful web interface – no need to relearn
To download Memonic for other Platforms please visit:
Most Helpful Reviews
This is crippleware - do not install - You won't find it anywhere in the description in App Store - but this software is severely crippled - you get a very limited storage (100 notes) for free - any more than this costs money, and a lot (yearly subscription). I do not udnerstand this business tactic - if you want to promote your software - label the "free" software as demo, trial version, limited edition - whatever. Say is clearly on the description page. Do not lure people by implying this is a free service - then charge for anything that is usable (and no, 100 free notes is not usable, it's just for demo purposes).
More Reviews for Current Version
Horrible application - I tried this as an alternative to Evernote, but its a hot mess. Ugly and clumsy, its definitely an early stage Beta with a lot of work needed.
Freemium - Only Free for 100 notes, 3 groups and 2 MB max single attachment size.
Free? No, not quite. - Yeah, I feel a bit misled, too. The "free" app is severely hamstrung. The developer might want to mention in the app description above that this isn't really a free application, but rather a limited - very limited - demo.
Wow, BAD experience - I wasted an hour just trying to get it to sync… it kept making me log in over and over on my Mac, iPhone and iPad. This shouldn't even be in the App store in my opinion, it isn't even ready to be for sale in my opinion. Send it back to the programmers to de-bug please. On the positive side, it is attractive… (just trying to balance my review.) Ironically, I was drawn to it by the squirrel, I like squirrels, But it is too squirrely to use.
100 notes is still a lot - The limits discussed by the other reviewers are not too problematic – you can still fit a whole lot in 100 notes. The app is simply a channel from the Memonic website, so you can still take notes without this app. There are a few problems – for instance, the "upload attachment" feature doesn't work right, but this can be fixed by simply pasting images directly into the text. I personally think that this app is cool and useful, and for free it's a bargain!