Medieval II: Total War™ Collection
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 25.7 GB - Download
Raise your banner in an age of chivalry and conflict.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rally to the standard and light up the Dark Ages in this classic Total War game of real-time battles and turn-based strategy.
As a warrior king, expand your area of influence and consolidate power with an artful mix of diplomacy, commerce and war.
Rule wisely across the campaign map to build your empire’s infrastructure, cities and trade routes, then master the art of diplomacy to disarm enemies, empower allies and gain the favour of the Pope. On the battlefield, conduct siege warfare and lead your armies into epic clashes to bring entire kingdoms to their knees.
Important information regarding Medieval II: Total War:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 32.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Medieval II: Total War mini-site at feralinteractive.com/medieval2
© 2007–2015 The Creative Assembly Limited. Total War, Medieval: Total War, and the Total War logo are trade marks or registered trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. SEGA is registered in the U.S Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either trade marks or registered trade marks of SEGA Corporation. Originally developed by The Creative Assembly Limited. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Calico account
• Fixes an issue where using certain non-English characters when naming a save file caused it to become corrupted.
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Most Helpful Reviews
Waiting for this port to Mac for years!!! - This is by far the best Total War of all the series, but until tonight it has only been available on PC. I have yearned for a mac port of this classic since I switched from PC to mac. I have owned all of the series except for medieval 1 and napoleon, I recently bought Attila with Charlemagne expansion from a rival download company just to get a taste of what medieval II used to be on a PC- only now to find Medieval 2 just released for the Mac! The graphics are better than I remember on the PC (of course my current Mac is much more powerful than my 2009 PC). The cut scenes are fluid. Although this is version 1.0 of the port, so far its stable. The newer TW series may be pretty but they have been terribly glitchy, and not fully developed at release. Medieval 2, though old is perfection in gameplay AI and tactics. No freaking in app purchases necessary like the newer releases, this is complete. Do yourself a favor and get this. Best of TW series, IMO #1 THIS, #2 Shogun 2, #3 Rome 1. If only creative could make the newer total wars as polished as this….
WHY - It’s not dowloading properly I am always getting an error message...
More Reviews for Current Version
Great game - can’t open after update - I was enjoying this game but I then downloaded the update and I can no longer play it. It will not launch and the instructions said I needed to delete the game a download it again - I’ve done that but now it is stuck in the install mode and I cannot cancel it. These games are brilliant but I’m unsure Feral have the expertise to convert them to Mac.