Media Player for Video & Music
Current Version: 2.3.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 10.8 MB - Download
iFunia Media Player is a totally FREE video player let you play videos, watch movies, and listen music with high definition on Mac OS. It will play almost any video and audio files you throw into it like AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4, F4V, DAT, MOV, MP3, WMA, M4A, 5K/1080p/720p HD videos and more. Just playing your media files fluently no need with additional codecs or plugins.
1. The universal video player help you playback almost all media formats. Just drop your video and music files to it, iFunia Media Player will playback them clear and smoothly without extra plug-ins or codec packages.
2. Play all HD videos and 5K videos fluently!
3. Play videos and audios with full-screen mode or the window size that you like.
4. Intelligently save the playback progress, just start watching videos from the position you stopped quickly.
5. Automatically save playback history as playlist for you to manage easy & fast.
6. Control the media playing with ease, including playing-back, pause, stop, fast-forward, and rewind. All the operation could control by shortcut keys that you set.
7. Intelligently detect the encoding of the local subtitles, or you could import the subtitles by hand.
8. Quick image capture lets you save favorite frames breezily.
9. Support audio stream and sound track switch.
10. De-interlace settings supported.
11. Provides the detailed information about video.
Convert videos to your needed video format and portable device with Optional In-app Purchase:
* Convert the videos to other media formats with one click: MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, AVI, M4A, MP3.
* Convert the videos to your portable devices and watch movies anywhere anytime.
* You could edit the media information for the output video file quick and easy including general media info and metadata.
Supported media files:
Video File: wmv, avi, asf, rm, rmvb, 3gp, 3g2, mpg, mpeg, m2v, mpa, dat, mp4, ts, m2t, t2, mov, qt, m4v, m2ts, mts, flv, f4v, mkv, dv, dif, dvr, xwmv, amv, mpv, nsv, au, mjpg, mjpeg, nut, h261, h263, h264, yuv, divx, mod, tod, vro, dpg
Audio File: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
1. Improved overall stability of playing videos.
2. Minor bugs fixed.
iFunia Media Player doesn't support:
1. .m4v files with DRM as required by law for copyright protection, even downloaded!
2. .wmv using MS PhotoStory and GoMeeting codecs.
Thanks for understanding and support!
Most Helpful Reviews
Works suprisngly well - I was very skeptical at first to download this app because of all the negative reviews I read about it. But I thought “What the heck why not I’ll give it a try.” Seeing this was one of the last options I had to try and play my .avi files (these are the only files I’ve tried this app with so I dont know if it works with other files that quicktime player does not support but you can sure give it a try). But when I downloaded it it worked very well. All you have to do is just open the app when it is done downloading and then drag your .avi files into where it says “Drop file here” and it will start to play instantly. So in the end I do recommend this app to play .avi files. I hope all of you have a wonderful day :)
Simplistic, with bugs - This is a basic player that doesn’t seem to do much of anything that isn’t built into OSX. It does however frequently lose sync between audio and video and to fails to jump backward at different times. I also notice that this developer fragments their offerings putting individual features in different products rather than all together in one products or offered as an optional add-in. So if you want to use all of the varied features they offer for video files and you get a page of 10 or more results making identification of what version or versions you actually need difficult at best. With all of the fragmentation of their video products (as some other developers do as well) I tend to pass because the developer will ultimately keep charging a $5 or $10 here and $2 or $3 there, before you know it you’ve invested $40-$50 and still don’t have a decent result. I opt for open source solutions which I will use and then donate $ to if they have put out a product which performs as the developer states or implies. It gives the developer an incentive to keep improving their product and financially to continue or expand the project. Good open source projects such as vlc, handbrake, openoffice, & carbon copy cloner were more deserving of financial support than this dev’s attempt at a money grab.
More Reviews for Current Version
a good free video player - Well, it’s a good video player to play kinds of videos without limits. Thanks.
Great player, lousy & expensive converter (in-app $6.99) - Granted it’s a great player. The converter is another story. It is relatively expensive, so you think you will get something good. Well, it only converts one solitary audio or video at a time. So what do you do if you have an 8000-song Windows Media Library you need to convert to Apple? One by one that would take a century, or at least a decade. Worse, the converter insists on putting the resulting output into ../User/Library instead of ../User/Music and it does not allow you to establish a default target for the output. So you have to edit the output location individually for each song, or let them be and move them after you’re done converting. However, there is a solution. Another or their apps, the iFunia Audio Coverter, for $9.99, does permit batch mode conversion. But don’t fall for this money trap. Get the free player, skip the seven dollar in-app converter, and buy the Audio Converter for ten bucks. Better yet, do it now, on the holiday special price of $2.99. Final bit of advice - skip the in-app converter that only does one song at a time.