Media Player - FREE Multi-format Video and Audio Player
iFunia Media Player is a totally FREE video and audio player let you watch movies, play videos and listen music with high definition. It will play almost any video and audio files you throw into it like AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4, F4V, DAT, MOV, MP3, WMA, M4A, 5K/1080p/720p HD videos and more. Just playing your media files fluently no need with additional codecs or plugins.
1. The universal media player help you playback almost all media formats. Just drop your video and music files to it, iFunia Media Player will playback them clear and smoothly without extra plug-ins or codec packages.
2. Play all HD videos and 5K videos fluently!
3. Play videos and audios with full-screen mode or the window size that you like.
4. Intelligently save the playback progress, just start watching videos from the position you stopped quickly.
5. Automatically save playback history as playlist for you to manage easy & fast.
6. Control the media playing with ease, including playing-back, pause, stop, fast-forward, and rewind. All the operation could control by shortcut keys that you set.
7. Intelligently detect the encoding of the local subtitles, or you could import the subtitles by hand.
8. Quick image capture lets you save favorite frames breezily.
9. Support audio stream and sound track switch.
10. De-interlace settings supported.
11. Provides the detailed information about video.
Convert videos to your needed video format and portable device with Optional In-app Purchase:
* Convert the videos to other media formats with one click: MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, AVI, M4A, MP3.
* Convert the videos to your portable devices and watch movies anywhere anytime.
* You could edit the media information for the output video file quick and easy including general media info and metadata.
Supported media files:
Video File: wmv, avi, asf, rm, rmvb, 3gp, 3g2, mpg, mpeg, m2v, mpa, dat, mp4, ts, m2t, t2,mov,qt,m4v,m2ts,mts,flv,f4v,mkv,dv,dif,dvr,xwmv,amv,mpv,nsv,au,mjpg,mjpeg,nut, h261,h263,h264,yuv,divx,mod,tod,vro,dpg
Audio File: mp3, mp2, wma, wav, ogg, aac, ac3, m4a, mka, aiff, ape, flac
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
Most Helpful Reviews
Works suprisngly well - I was very skeptical at first to download this app because of all the negative reviews I read about it. But I thought “What the heck why not I’ll give it a try.” Seeing this was one of the last options I had to try and play my .avi files (these are the only files I’ve tried this app with so I dont know if it works with other files that quicktime player does not support but you can sure give it a try). But when I downloaded it it worked very well. All you have to do is just open the app when it is done downloading and then drag your .avi files into where it says “Drop file here” and it will start to play instantly. So in the end I do recommend this app to play .avi files. I hope all of you have a wonderful day :)
Horrific - Does a horrible job playing AVI movies,
More Reviews for Current Version
I love it, a pretty intuitve and flexible app! - When this media player opens my 4K HD movies, wow, what comes into my eye is such a clear and perfect display, lets me enjoy the best movie, and easily control the playing.
Nice app to play movies! - It is the best and simplest media player I met, I am able to watch all HD and 5K videos, it lets me enjoy on full screen with pretty high display definition. Nice app!
No retina support - It looks like a scam without retina support
doesnt save playback spot - The description clearly states that it saves the playback spot where you left off. It does not work.
Works great no major issues so far - I’ve only used this with AVI, MKV, and MP4 files, but they all play fine. When i’m in full screen the screen will start to dim becuase i’m not using my trackpad, or keyboard. Which is kind of annoying, but if plug my computer in it stays lit. Works good though for free though, I can’t really complain.