Developer: Rosborough Tech Co.
Current Version: 3.1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
McSudoku is one of the original Sudoku games for the Mac (formerly called MacSudoku). McSudoku features five different sizes of puzzles, including the classic 9×9 Sudoku, mini 4×4 and jumbo 16×16 puzzles, as well as four different difficulty levels, from Easy to Fiendish. It keeps statistics such as your best times and your average time for each level, and it allows you to print worksheets with multiple puzzles on a single sheet. Now in version 3.1, McSudoku is a polished app that you'll enjoy using to solve Sudoku puzzles.
* Unlimited puzzles - McSudoku generates it's own true Sudoku puzzles
* Pencil marks - keep track of the possible values for each square
* Simple interface - easy to use whether you prefer to use the mouse or navigate with just the keyboard
* Puzzle entry - enter and solve your own puzzles from the newspaper or other sources
* Worksheet printing - print up a worksheet of your favourite level and size of puzzle to take with you anywhere
* Fixed crash that occurs on some systems several minutes into the game
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and other "under-the-hood" improvements
Most Helpful Reviews
Best Sudoku around. - Loved this for about a decade. Best version of Sudoku around.
More Reviews for Current Version
Played part of a game, then deleted from system - I'm glad I got this one while it was a freebie. It went in the dumper before I completed even one game. As an alternative, take a look at the free version of ♡ Sudoku. If you like it, there is a paid version with a few more features.
Best Sudoku app there is! - I have used this for years. My wife likes sudoku but not the computer, so I can print out pages of 4 up sheets that she can do whenever she likes. I also use the enter puzzle feature to help me when the newspaper publishes impossible sudokus with multiple solutions - I can see which will work without the frustration. Thank you for the great app.
Lack of developer support. - I first purchased MacSudoku in 2005. I recently purchased McSudoku from the App Store. After upgrading my macOS to High Sierra, the program appears to be broken. I have emailed the developer several times requesting help and have received no reply to any of my questions. It appears that the program is no longer supported by the developer.
Great app. - Wonderful app. I’ve used it for many years.