Developer: Maxthon Technology Limited
Current Version: 5.0.36
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
As a unique browser with perfect performance, Maxthon browser is always attaching great importance to the product itself and user experience. Welcome to send us feedback (email: [email protected]), and we will contact you ASAP after received your feedback. Much appreciate!
Maxthon5 browser for Mac is built with a high-speed Safari core. With an upgraded performance, Maxthon5 brings you refreshing browsing experience. The built-in state-of-art features in Maxthon5 will be your close personal assistant, and helps sort out your internet life, entertainment, and office work well.
Faster, safer, and lighter Maxthon5 for Mac enables you to unlimitedly enjoy online leisure like lightning browsing, clean reading, online shopping, etc.
* Seamlessly sync from Maxthon4 to Maxthon5, upgrade with no worries;
* Register with personal account to sign in with enhanced security. Guest mode is also available;
* “Maxnote”, an upgraded “favorite bookmark”;
Link, web content, snapshot—forever save all types of content for your use;
Inspiration, agenda, meeting minutes—note anything anytime across all your devices;
* “Passkeeper”: upgraded “auto-fill” with more secure and customizable passwords management;
* “UUMail”: disposable shadow mail boxes help avoid leaking of your real email address;
* New Tab page, only for you: customizable background including GIF pictures; draggable sites, freely formed folders, easier to manage;
* Optimized “full-screen” video playing visual effect, give you ultimate viewing experience;
* Optimized “reader mode”, lighter and clearer web page reading experience.
For more functions, download Maxthon5 now to start a pleasure internet life!
We are always optimizing our product to bring you better user experience.
- Optimized login/registration.
- Optimized tab logic.
- Changed App Name when Installed to Maxthon Browser.
Most Helpful Reviews
Obviously received very little quality assurance testing - When I browse to a typical site that requires a login, a window pops up asking for a name/pw. After these are correctly supplied, the login succeeds, and the page appears; but the prompt window for name/pw remains in front. And there is no way to close the name/pw window. And then when I quit the application, the application fails to quit. The only remedy is a force quit. Then when I relaunch the Maxthon app, it remembers the last page visited, so it again pops up the login window. Hopeless loop.