Math Fun 1st Grade: Addition & Subtraction
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 40.1 MB - Download
Kids can acquire a solid foundation in math and have a great time doing it! A friendly robot guides kids on a math adventure with easy-to-understand lessons and entertaining games. Over 200 exercises cover basic math concepts using puzzle-solving, word problems, pictures and more.
• Simple drag-and-drop interface
• Over 200 exercises and games to reinforce learning
• Covers equations, number families, patterns of ten, place value, inequality and more
• Includes magic squares, bingo, word problems, shape matching and more for a varied challenge
Explore the universe of addition and subtraction with 10 kinds of activities:
• Counting: Learn how to do simple addition by counting objects
• Subtraction: Move items and count how many are left
• Equations: Solve equations to decode scrambled words
• Number Families: Easily switch between addition and subtraction
• Patterns of Ten: Practice mental arithmetic
• Place Value: Learn about tens, hundreds, and thousands
• Inequality: Learn about greater than and less than
• Word Problems: Practice math with written questions
• Magic Squares: Fill in the squares so the numbers add up in each direction
• Bingo: Find the answers to the equations on bingo cards
Most Helpful Reviews
Math fun 1st grade - This app doesn't work on mac with lion. also support page is completely unhelpful. This app robbed me of $3.99
More Reviews for Current Version
couldn’t even open it on a mac - should have trusted the reviews; bought because my 6 year old can read but I can’t even get it to open; it’s just scrambled on the screen. I have a new Mac wiht OS X.
Save your money - I should have read the reviews before purchasing. Lesson learned.
not suitable for intended age group - This app assumes great reading skills for age group. My son simply cannot read as well as this app requires.