Massive - Dubstep Sound Design
Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 327.8 MB - Download
Native Instruments' Massive is the go-to synth for getting that deep and dirty Dubstep sound. See how award-winning synthesist/producer Rishabh Rajan programs this awesome soft-synth in this advanced, multi-tutorial course...
Massive is, well, MASSIVE! It's a multidimensional synth that inspires us to explore all kinds of electronic soundscapes from its awesome synth engine! Besides being an amazing multi-platform plug-in, Massive is also the favorite synth for all kinds of EDM and Dubstep producers worldwide. Because of its vast feature set, it takes an experienced synthesist like Rishabh Rajan to reveal all of its not-so-obvious functions while simultaneously showing us just how to get those complex Dubstep sounds.
In this workflow-based course Rishabh programs Massive's bank of oscillators, filters and unique modulators while explaining the the details of synthesizing Blazing Leads, Ethereal Pads, wild Wobble Basses and more. But this isn't a simple course on basic synthesis. This course assumes that you already have the basics down and want to learn the advanced synth techniques that'll help you discover and deploy your own unique Dubstep sounds in your productions.
So if you're looking for a course on Massive that takes you deep behind NI's virtual faceplate or if you simply want to perfect your Dubstep sonic vocabulary, this course by Rishabh Rajan will help you accelerate your programming skills faster than the speed of sound!
Table of contents:
2. Signal Flow
3. Oscillators in Depth - Part 1
4. Oscillators in Depth - Part 2
5. Modulation Oscillator - Part 1
6. Modulation Oscillator - Part 2
7. Feedback Module
8. Filters in Depth
9. All About Envelopes - Part 1
10. Envelopes - Part 2
11. Exploring the LFOs - Part 1
12. LFOs - Part 2
13. Performer and Stepper Modulators
14. Sidechain Modulation
15. Resampling in Ableton Live
16. Synthesizing a Kick
17. Synthesizing a Snare
18. Creating a Supersaw Pad
19. Creating a Screechy Lead
20. Basics of Creating a Wobble Bass
21. Making a Bass Talk
22. Screaming Synth Bass from Scratch
23. Slowdown Wobble FX
24. Monster Growling Bass
25. Pitch Wobble with Delay
26. Retro Video Game sound
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.
Most Helpful Reviews
READ CAREFULLY - Please clearly post that this is not a program at all it is a $19.99 tutorial…for a program i do not own