Mail Designer Pro 3
Current Version: 3.5
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 531.4 MB - Download
Create stunning responsive mobile- and desktop email newsletters with Mail Designer Pro. Designing state-of-the-art newsletters has never been easier.
Today, most emails are read on mobile devices. Mail Designer Pro lets you design professional stunning mobile-ready, responsive newsletters for desktop and mobile devices, no HTML programming required!
Design mobile-responsive mails for the latest iPhones
· Live preview: See your responsive design on the latest iPhones and iPads
· All 70+ included design templates are fully mobile-responsive
· With retina image support
Send stunning Retina mobile emails
· Create emails with high-resolution retina graphics for desktop devices and smartphones
· Mail Designer Pro automatically creates retina-ready versions of your photos and graphics
· Retina check automatically detects low-resolution graphics so everything appears crisp on retina screens
500+ web-fonts for your mails
· Design with more than 500 web-fonts for unlimited creative freedom
· Web fonts work in all modern email apps, including Mail on iPhone and iPad
· Choose fallback-fonts for classic email apps
Flexible layout design
· Design multi-column emails or newsletters with drag-and-drop
· Easily add photos and pictures
· HTML-emails without HTML-Coding
· Use Styles for easy editing and changes
Boost open rates with Inbox optimize
· Craft a custom inbox preview snippet for your email
· Optimize your subject line and custom inbox preview to boost open rates
Powerful built-in design tools & images
· Add animated GIFs and eye-catchers
· Add links to your videos with automatic thumbnails for YouTube & Vimeo
· Easily design buttons and callouts
· Checks your email for common issues
· Helps you optimize image quality
· No more broken links
Artwork included for your next design
· Over 70 professional design templates for design inspiration
· Hundreds of layout elements, buttons, graphics,
· Social media icons and call-to-action buttons included
Designed for macOS Sierra
· Designed to work beautifully with Split View
· Sidebar controls offer quick access to Content and Formatting features
· Optimized for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro
· Apple Mail (desktop layout only)
· MailChimp & Campaign Monitor
· Other email service providers via HTML export
· Send directly via your email account
· Export as a PDF
· Export as a website
· Export guides for all popular newsletter services
Upgrading from version 2? New in Mail Designer Pro 3:
- Pixel-perfect graphics tools
- Desktop retina image support
- Send desktop Mails directly with Apple Mail
- Font Weights support
- Background reposition and zoom
- Desktop email previews
- Improved HTML export workflow
- Now over 70 Design Ideas: Templates for Sales, Announcements, Events & Transactional mails
- Updated HTML engine: Fully compatible with all major email apps and services
- Quick tips in the app: Learn to use Mail Designer Pro in minutes with our quick tips documents
Questions? Get in touch!
We can’t wait to see what you create with Mail Designer Pro 3! Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.
Your equinux Mail Designer Pro 3 Team
Introducing: Newsletter Academy!
Everything you ever wanted to know about email newsletter marketing is now available right within Mail Designer Pro.
- Exclusive articles to help small businesses to email marketing success
- Video tutorials and how-to's available directly within the app
- Step-by-step instructions to work along to
All this is now available - exclusively in Mail Designer Pro. Go to Tutorials in the Design Chooser to access all the new guides.
Your Mail Designer Pro Team
Most Helpful Reviews
Amazingly helpful - This is a well thought out and super easy to use app that does a great job of making it easy to create beautiful mail templates. Apple Mail templates now look great even with Retina graphics (an issue with earlier versions for which I received great customer service). Very happy overall with both the product and support experience. Wishlist: Direct Mailchimp integration via API isn’t my cup of tea; my clients and I would much rather be able to create Mailchimp blasts that can be uploaded manually and edited within the Mailchimp editor… hopefully this will happen in a future release.
Buyer Beware - I am a heavy user of Mail Designer 2. Mail sent directly from the application to mac mail or internet based mail, such as yahoo or gmai, is glitch free. However, major embarrassments will occur for those who send to Outlook users. There are often very material formatting inconsistencies, rending the e-mail very unprofessional in appearance. If you import into Mailchimp and send from there, it gets even worse. The user is forced to constantly check and test e-mails, significantly slowing down your work flow. I purchased Mail Designer 3, hoping these issues had been resolved. Wrong!!! It has only been made worse. The program is obviously not tested using Mailchimp as part of the workflow. If you do not use Mailchimp or send to Outlook recipients, this may not be an issue for you. For profession business use, it will be an issue and I would definitely reocmmend looking elsewhere. Compounding the frustration, there is no visible material changes between Designer 2 and Designer 3. It appears to be a money grab. I asked the developer to refund my purchase, which was ignored. Buyer Beware!
More Reviews for Current Version
Newsletter - I use this to write a multi-page once-a-week newsletter. Great features. Not a bad product, but: 1 - I use the Georgia font 100% of the time. But strange things happen - I save and quit, and when I return, a lot sentences had reverted to the program’s default by itself. I would think that if I have properly saved my work, everything would be saved at my font pick. I’ll be the first to suggest I’m doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can’t figure out the solution. 2 - After building a long text series of texts, it would be nice if one could just add a picture or graphics straight onto the text portion w/o inserting a layout block. Or allowing a layout block to insert itself into existing text. (Not explaining it too well.) 3 - I send out my newsletter, and then wish to save a PDF copy of it to put into a Dropbox archive. It would be nice to know in advance while I’m building the newsletter how to adjust my text, etc. so things don’t get cut off in the middle of the PDF’s pages.
Very Impressed! - I purchased this app about 5 months ago - to design a monthly newsletter for an organizational reach of 3000. The app works BEAUTIFULLY! It has so many components and options - that there IS a learning curve - but you can begin using it immediately - and learn as you go. I’ve also been particularly impressed with Customer Service - having written them via ‘chat’ several times - they always reply quickly - and are so intent on helping. The App auto formats for every device you can imagine. I’ve also discovered, you can ‘transfer’ the license you’ve purchased. So for example, your organization or business can purchase the app - and so if you are helping your child’s school, or a community organization - and the volunteer role changes - with someone else taking over the Newsletter - - you can transfer the license to the next person, rather than continue to buy the app/program - person after person…. I have found that each month - as I do the Newsletter - it gets better and better, as I learn more and more. I’ve also found - once I established my ‘design’ — there were a number of items I include each and every month - for example - the banner at the top - and the contact section with phone numbers and emails - at the bottom, and various ‘section’ headers, etc. Thus, after my first month newsletter - - I duplicated it - then removed the items unique to that month - leaving me with the items repeated each month - - and then duplicated it - once for each remaining month of the year. NOW - as I begin a new month’s newsletter - -I have my template ready to go. This saves HOURS! If you will save the finished product as a PDF to your computer (preferably in a cloud file) - - you can then post it beautifully in places like Facebook and your web site - - and the links will function. I love this app!
Best WYSIWYG Email Design Tool Available - In fact, I think it may be the ONLY one available. So easy to use, and can output multiple formats. I’d be lost without it!