Mahjong Unlimited now is able to dynamically adjust difficulty of game generation engine according to players' game stats. Manual difficulty switch is also provided for individual preference.
Mahjong Unlimited is a classic but addictive matching game. The goal of the game is to clean all tiles out of the board by selecting pairs of tiles with the same drawing.
Mahjong Unlimited is able to generate almost unlimited number of games from any layout with solutions, not just shuffling tiles based on limited number of preloaded game sequence or simply randomize tiles to generate a game that may not be solvable. We guarantee that all the game generated by Mahjong Unlimited are solvable. Mahjong Unlimited's solitary game has no time limit. Just take your time and enjoy the game.
Mahjong Unlimited features:
* 100+ featured layouts.
* In-game puzzle generation, not just shuffling tiles from limited game templates.
* Game generation engine designed for both senior players and beginners, unlimited numbers of games can be produced from the same layout. You can hardly play the same game.
* It is guaranteed that all the puzzles can be solved even without shuffle.
* Shuffle function.
* Demo mode to demonstrate the solution of every puzzle.
* Undo without penalty.
* Comprehensive game stats
* Dynamic difficulty adjustment based on players' game stats.
* Easy layouts for beginners.
* "Visual aid" option to highlight free tiles.
* High quality tile/background pictures.
* Tile sets without Chinese characters.
Follow us on Facebook:
1. bug fixs
Most Helpful Reviews
I love it! HOWEVER - I love this version of MahJong. This game is as close to perfect as it can be. However, according to your selling points, Mahjong Unlimited is supposed to have no time? How do I turn that dang clock off!! I detest timed games and was thrilled to see that., HELP! Other than that teeny issue, this version is even better than the version that came in PCs when they were doing XP!
Impossible to win - After 15 or 20 games I never once got close to winning... not once. The game seems to be rigged in some way to go about halfway through then just blocks all further moves. Hitting the shuffle button doesn't do anything except create another no move board using the same configuration as origianlly played. Sorry but this game needs some tweaking badly. Games are to be won occasionally. That is the game, to win and loose, but this one is a no win scenario all the time. I love Mahjong but this was a big disappointment because of the above.