Mahjong Unlimited Lite
Mahjong Unlimited now is able to dynamically adjust difficulty of game generation engine according to players' game stats. Manual difficulty switch is also provided for individual preference.
Mahjong Unlimited is a classic but addictive matching game. The goal of the game is to clean all tiles out of the board by selecting pairs of tiles with the same drawing.
Mahjong Unlimited is able to generate almost unlimited number of games from any layout with solutions, not just shuffling tiles based on limited number of preloaded game sequence or simply randomize tiles to generate a game that may not be solvable. We guarantee that all the game generated by Mahjong Unlimited are solvable. Mahjong Unlimited's solitary game has no time limit. Just take your time and enjoy the game.
Mahjong Unlimited features:
* iCloud support
* In-game puzzle generation, not just shuffling tiles from limited game templates.
* Game generation engine designed for both senior players and beginners, unlimited numbers of games can be produced from the same layout. You can hardly play the same game.
* It is guaranteed that all the puzzles can be solved even without shuffle.
* Shuffle function.
* Demo mode to demonstrate the solution of every puzzle.
* Undo without penalty.
* Comprehensive game stats
* Dynamic difficulty adjustment based on players' game stats.
* Easy layouts for beginners.
* "Visual aid" option to highlight free tiles.
* High quality tile/background pictures.
* Tile sets without Chinese characters.
Follow us on Facebook:
1. bug fixs
Most Helpful Reviews
Awesome - Most of the Mahjong games today are adventures, which makes no sense to me or even goofier. There was only one game left in the world that was perfect and that came with PC’s years ago. This is the best and closest version of that game. Its just Mahjong, not the “Ghostly Adventures of Hide and Seek Mahjong,” just Mahjong. A good game. I am not, however, a fan of timed games, because I choke every time. So if you would add an option to turn off the clock for us that hate the clock, I wouldn’t complain!
U screwed it up - It's screw up!! Can't change tile sets and go back to the otherU goofed!!!! The BUG got BIGGER>>>>