Developer: Andrew Yates
Current Version: 2.2.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.6 MB - Download
Unofficial Mac application for Beanstalk, the easy to use Subversion/GIT repository web app. This app allows you to easily deploy to environments set up within your Beanstalk account straight from your Mac's Status Bar.
- Deploy straight from your Mac Status Bar
- View the status of deployments you request via Magic Bean.
- Get notifications for deployments across your Beanstalk account.
- Get notifications for commits & deployments across your Beanstalk account.
- Fix for blank environments view.
- Fix for Yosemite Dark mode.
Apologies for the delay getting these fixes out. Have any questions for us?
Email: [email protected]
Most Helpful Reviews
WOW! This is the App for Beanstalk + Mac - Heres my setup. I use Git to manage my files. I commit then push files to beanstalk, which deploys out to the dev/live servers. The feature I use in beanstalk the most is the notification once the deploy is complete. This is really a must for Beanstalk users.
Broken - Since installing new version I cannot even authenticate, it says: Whoops Request failed: unauthorized (401)
More Reviews for Current Version
Issues Resolved! Now its working great! - I was having issues with this app, so I gave it a low rating. Since then there has been a new update addressing the issue of blank repositories. This app works as advertised! Love it!