Developer: Sascha Simon
Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 6.8 MB - Download
The App Magic Battery shows the battery level of all input devices that are connected via Bluetooth in the menu bar.
The following devices are supported:
• Apple Magic Mouse
• Apple Magic Mouse 2
• Apple Magic Trackpad 2
• Apple Wireless Keyboard
• Apple Wireless Trackpad
The app features:
• Support for auto-start: The app is started as soon as the user is logged in.
• You can choose between a detailed view or an icon-only view. In the detailed view, the battery level is shown next to the device icon. In the icon-only view, the battery levels are shown once the menu of the app is opened.
• Connected or disconnected devices are detected automatically. The view is then adjusted accordingly.
• Receive notifications when the battery level of a device is below 15%.
All products that are supported and were listed above are a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Find other great apps on my homepage:
• The project code was ported to Swift 4 and is now ready for macOS High Sierra.
• The app now requires at least macOS 10.12.