MacGourmet Deluxe 4
Developer: Mariner Software
Current Version: 4.2.9
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 86.9 MB - Download
Here’s to recipe management for the 21st century!
Introducing MacGourmet Deluxe 4, the most powerful food and drink management experience for the Mac! And, of course, El Capitan compatible.
Import recipes from your favorite websites. Create, edit, and scale your recipes. Share them via email and Facebook. Break down and illustrate the steps for your recipes with images, as well as written directions. Use the Chef’s View for distraction free cooking. In addition to cooking notes, you can now build up a library of notes about beer, cheese, as well as wine. There’s a place for tasting notes, brewery, pricing - even pairings. Enhance your recipes and your notes with images. Make shopping lists from your recipes - even combine multiple lists. Plan out meals for your family or a formal dinner.
Concerned about nutrition and how many calories you consume?
MacGourmet Deluxe will calculate the calories and nutrition of your recipes. If you have a collection of great family recipes, creating a cookbook of them would make a great gift. Use the Cookbook Builder to do it and have a PDF of it that’s suitable for printing.
Not sure what to have for dinner? Use the Ingredient search or let MacGourmet Deluxe suggest a recipe for you.
Share with other MacGourmet Deluxe users - via a Mac or iOS device - when you sign up for an included, free Mariner Cloud account where you can store and sync all your information.
New in MacGourmet Deluxe 4
• Full, two way, incremental syncing for Mac and iOS
• 64 bit architecture
• More intuitive user interface
• Added new Icon View
• Added Beer Notes
• Added Cheese Notes
• Moved and improved Chef Reference
• Fixed date comparisons in Smart Lists
• Added Chef View to default toolbar
• Added new recipes
• Added new wines, beers, & cheeses
• Added share with email, Facebook
• Added prices in shopping list printouts
• And much more!
• "As an Executive Chef and business owner, I need to be organized and able to view and use a recipe at any moment. MacGourmet Deluxe does all this for me - and more. One of my favorite features is the ability to send attractive looking pdf recipe files to guests and magazines. Love the product and love the folks at Mariner." -- Kent Rathbun, Iron Chef America Winner
• "With so many ways to sort, organize, and search for recipes, MacGourmet Deluxe is invaluable for anyone who loves cooking and collecting recipes." -- MacNN
• "It all boils down to this: if you need a database to manage your recipes, there are several available, though none has been more pleasant for me to use than MacGourmet Deluxe." -- ATPM
Fixed FoodNetwork.com web importer to support their latest web format.
Fixed FineCooking.con web importer to support their latest web format.
Added code to web importers to import new unicode formats.
General bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cookbook Builder Is Useless - The old MacGourmet allowed me to make a great cookbook. The new version Cookbook Builder is useless. It has one theme and you can only include one recipe per page. Mariner Software stopped responding to customers in June 2014. They should not be selling this product if it cannot fully work with Mavericks.
Worst Application EVER!! - I have had this program for about 10 years… it works great ON the computer but getting it there is hell! Not syncing properly (I Lost 130 some recipes) and now the “Recipes” that is supposed to be at the top is mixed in with the recipes so I can’t search properly to find anything. I can’t move it anywhere! I have been up all night (it is 6:30 AM) just trying to salvage my recipes and sanity! DON’T buy it! I would rather write them out longhand!