Developer: Zongyao Qu
Current Version: 1.0.14
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 15.9 MB - Download
The multimedia player with the new eye-candy fashion.
• Play almost any format of file or stream.
• Multi-touch. Control the player with your fingers.
• Intelligently detecting the encoding of the subtitles. No need for encoding conversion.
• Direct pass through. Connect, play, enjoy your home theater.
• Multi-monitor support. Wanna work while watching your collection? just drag and F.
• Apple Remote support. Watch your favorites in sofa, more comfortable.
• Automatically find the next episode. Enjoy the whole afternoon, with just one click.
• Forget where you stopped playing last time? MPlayerX won't.
New: Add font fallback mechanism
New: Compatibility with youtube.com. follow the snapshot below.
Preference: Show current time when paused(hidden setting)
Fix: Pixelation in some mts files
Fix: Compatibility with RemoteBuddy
Fix: Some usability fixes
Localization: Add Portuguese Brazil & Swedish
Most Helpful Reviews
need a new version - After my mac updated to OS X Yosemite, a problem happened. When you use full screen mode, a whole white screen appears. You can not see anything. Please fix it.
Not working after upgrading to OS X Yosemite - I can not view my video files in full screen after upgrading to Yosemite. Please fix!
More Reviews for Current Version
upgraded to Yosemite OSX 10.10 crashed layer - upgraded and now the player does not play any file. I can hear the audio but no video. once the video starts the player goes white.
does not work with yosemite - it works in small screen but then when you maximize it goes white and you cant see anything but you can hear the sound
Fullscreen BROKEN in OSX Yosemite - Everything was great until Yosemite. If you click fullscreen the audio still plays but the video is WHITE. If you click out of fullscreen it stays white until you quit the app and restart it.
Fullscreen - Goes to a blank white screen EVERY time I try to go into fullscreen.
My program crashes - After I updated to OS Yosemite, MXplayer crashes and the screen goes blank when I try to watch it in full screen mode. Could you guys please help me out?