Developer: WADA Masashi
Current Version: 1.2.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 3.3 MB - Download
MIDITrail is a MIDI player which provides 3D visualization of MIDI data sets.
You can enjoy not only listening but also viewing.
MIDITrail supports Standard MIDI File (format 0/1), and multiple MIDI ports.
1. Drop your MIDI file into the window.
2. Push space key to play/pause, and push ESC key to stop.
* Supports window size customization.
* Supports background image customization.
* Increase of the size of active note.
* Architecture to 64bit.
* Brightness the ripple color.
* Erased the item "Enter Full Screen" of "View" menu.
* Disable key input for main window while displaying setting dialog.
Most Helpful Reviews
really fun app for a composer!! - Though, I can't seem to think of any practical use for this application, it doesn't take away from the fact that its just pure fun to watch.
Was not able to run that - a) shows an error that some font cannot be found b) crashes when antialiasing is On