MIB Browser - SNMP Monitoring
Developer: Aribada Inc.
Current Version: 1.1.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.9 MB - Download
MIBBrowser is a tool which provides SNMP monitoring information via GUI, so you can browse SNMP information with it.
Main features of MIBBrowser are:
- SNMPWalk (SNMPv1/v2)
- Concurrent fetching and browsing with multi-tab and multi-window
- Filtering by keyword
- Support row-sorted view in case of Table type
- Save result as Text and CSV
- Copying selected entries to clipboard
- Launching app with "snmp://" URL scheme
- Managing private MIB files
- Configuring Root OID for SNMPWalk
- Fixed the crash with Counter64 type
Most Helpful Reviews
Does not open MIB files on disk - You would think something named "MIB Browser" could browse a MIB file loaded from disk. Apparently it doesn't do that (or if it does, it has a convoluted way to do so since there's no File > Open... menu item). Therefore it doesn't do what I need. Wasted purchase. The description should explicitly say it doesn't load files.
More Reviews for Current Version
Does not read custom MIBs - Can I get my money back? This does not read custom MIBS even though the option is in the application. Wasted $5.
No preferences tab? - This software seems to do what it purports to do, but there's no preferences menu at all, and I'm unable to change what appears to be a very short default timeout value. Walking remote hosts results in frequent timeouts with no retry attemtps.