Lucky Stars 2
Developer: CronlyGames Inc.
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 6.8 MB - Download
The most popular star crush games now have its version 2! So fantastic new features supported, you must download it now!
1) Classical play rules, and now has three different modes! Classic, Timed, or Stepped, There must be one for your favor!
2) Two totally different themes, Colors and Shapes, the color-insenstive can choose Shape theme, there must be one for your eyes!
3) Win coins in Daily Login Bonus, and win coins in timed/step game! Little cost, promising outcome!
Lucky Stars 2 is now ready on Apple Mac App Store!
To embrace your dreams, to pop all Same Stars in the night sky! Once you start, you can't stop!
* The play rule is the same as all other *same* games,
- tap at least 2 neighbouring stars with the same color/shape
- pop them with the most stars
- achieve the highest score you've ever got.
* The scoring rule is simple
- The more stars you pop, the more scores you will get.
(Formula: Score = Stars * Stars * 5)
- Try to clear all stars in the sky, the least stars you left, the more bonus you will get.
(Formula: Bonus = 2000 - Stars * Stars * 20), you will get 2000 bonus after all stars are cleared.
* Magic tools are important here! Click the magic tool to enable it, or click it again to disable it.
- brush in different color : brush one star to the same color as the brush;
Useful when you try to connect as more stars as you can, to achieve higher score.
- refresh: refresh all stars in the sky.
Useful when you are feeling your luck!
- hammer, knock out one star.
Useful when you try to connect more same neighbouring stars to achieve more scores
* The above magic tools are available after pay some bonus coins.
You can also buy more coins!
* It is really useful to achieve the higher score, you have the tips!
Tips: Our other games, like fruit link, pet link, russian blocks, ludo, Beauty Hunt, Spot the differences, Color Lines are also very popular, you can try them too!
Most Helpful Reviews
mr - good game
More Reviews for Current Version
Easy relaxing, fun - This is one app I do find most entertaining. Up to stage 75, and going strong. Try starting at the top, by color, working down. It works for me!
Comment on game - Unable to load game at all. It just shows alot of operator commands and says it unexpectedly quit.. I really wanted to play the game since I really like the original “Lucky Stars."
Lucky Stars 2 - Not bad. some things are better than original, but…the size of the game is too small. The increased “aids” are good, as is the do-over. To make this truely better, one big thing that is needed is a counter telling you how many of each color there is in each game. I play 20+ games a day, and the time lost to counting each color takes away from play time. And the new colors (with the smaller screen size) make it difficult to see exactly what the count is. So…like I said, not bad, but not great. And I really hate the “dollar” counter and the other crap that tries to get you to spend money. I know everybody is doing it…but come on. If everybody jumped off the tallest buildings, would all the game designers jump to? I’m just sayin’….
Adictive! - Really captivating! Fun and fast moving.