Luci Live Client
Developer: Technica Del Arte
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 7.6 MB - Download
Radio, TV Reporters & Journalists – PROFESSIONAL HD QUALITY BROADCASTING APPLICATION
*** Used by ABC,BBC, ESPN, RNW, SiriusXM and many more ***
Luci Live is an already well established, award winning broadcasting application by Technica Del Arte that allows reporters to stream live audio to and from the studio.
Luci Live works two-way is compatible with many different types of professional IP-codecs and is even capable of playing pre-recorded material while broadcasting.
Luci Live is also built for many other platforms -including iPhone- and is well respected by many users.
List of features
* N/ACIP. RTP or UDP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
* Record while broadcasting
* Play pre-recorded material while broadcasting
* MP2 codec, 48 kHz sample-rate, 32 to 384 kbps ( mono or stereo )
* AAC-HE codec 48 kHz sample-rate, 24 to 64 kbps ( mono or stereo )
* 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 48 kHz sample-rate.
* Excellent broadcast quality
* Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
* Free helpdesk via email
-Sample-rate for the outgoing stream can now be set. Dependent of the chosen format, different sample-rates can be set.
-The character size of the main display screen is lowered when the name of the station or file can not be displayed completely.
-Play button now shows the Stop icon when playing instead of the previous Pause icon, this reflects better the function of the button as it really stops playing the file and rewinds to the beginning.
-You can now also play files with sample-rates of 16000,24000 and 32000 Hz, in the outgoing stream.
-When you entered text and pressed TAB to go to the next text field, in some Dialog windows it didn’t jump to the next field.