Developer: Chris Wilson
Current Version: 1.6(21)
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
LogRabbit is the essential logcat viewer for Android developers. Save time and ease the pain of working with Android device logs.
LogRabbit monitors Android device logs in real time as well as providing the ability to save and view saved log files for offline analysis.
* Create saved filters using the powerful filter editor
* Quickly filter logs using regular expressions
* Quick keyword search
* Filter logs by app name, log level, tag, keyword.
* Combine filters for precise log viewing
* Color coded logs by log level (customizable colors)
* Supports multiple connected devices
* Easy formatting of JSON messages
LogRabbit YouTube List:
- Fixes problem with Android 7
- Fixes problem where multi-device selector did not work for some users
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent log viewer, powerful filters - Much more useful than Eclipse’s built-in log viewer. Filters are very flexible and customizable - can customize by app, log type, more and with varied combinations. Switching between filters is fast. Multi device support is nice too, and the color coded log output.
Clicking the eyeball causes lock up! - I tried to contact support but the website does not have a way to contact the developer AT ALL.. No support email?