Living Weather & Wallpaper Pro
Developer: Voros Innovation
Current Version: 3.7.2
Last Updated: 17 days ago
Download Size: 669.2 MB - Download
Introducing Living Weather - a stunning, unique app which brings the weather to life right on your desktop!
It gives the weather forecast and turns your desktop into a beautiful animated wallpaper scene matching the conditions.
Living Weather can also function as a screensaver.
● Current weather conditions and forecast on your desktop from all around the world
● Animated weather wallpaper scenes matching current weather conditions, today’s or tomorrow’s forecast. You can also select your favorite weather wallpaper scene or make it random.
● Animated weather wallpaper:
・Scenes match current weather conditions, today’s or tomorrow’s forecast
・Option to select your favorite weather wallpaper scene
・Option to make wallpaper scenes change randomly
● Detailed weather forecast window accessible by a singe click on the Dock icon
● Dock icon showing the weather:
・Icon badge shows Current Temperature, Wind speed or “Feels like” temperature
・Weather conditions icon
・Weather conditions text
● Adjustable Desktop Weather Widget:
・Widget style - Choose from 5 different styles
・Location on the screen - Move it anywhere you want on your desktop
・Size - Set as small or large as you like
・Transparency - Make it see-through
● Search forecast locations by address, airport code or automatic location based detection.
● Save as many locations as you want
● Screensaver option (“Show Desktop” feature moves all other windows out of the way)
● Forecast and conditions are updated every 60 minutes
● Accurate weather forecasts and local time for any location around the world
● Your first location is auto detected and new forecast locations can be added by typing the first few letter of the city name, zip code or airport code in the search field
● Current temperature as an icon badge right on the desktop
WEATHER FORECAST DETAILS:
● 7-Day detailed weather forecast
● 2-Hourly weather forecast for 3 days
・Wind speed & Direction
● Weather forecast text summary
● Min and Max temperatures
● Current "Feels Like" (apparent) temperature
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Dew Point
● Rain fall information
● Local Sunrise and Sunset
● Units: Fahrenheit or Celsius & mph or kmh
● Time format: “System Default”, 12-hour or 24-hour
● Accurate, premium weather data from Weather Underground®
Download Living Weather HD now!
+ updated for macOS High Sierra
+ new weather scenes
+ full HD resolution
+ dates added to forecast
Most Helpful Reviews
Simply Amazing - I love a good background, but when i purchased this program my computer took on a life of its own. I love how the backgrounds change with the different weather. I just wish they could localize the program scenes to where you live (e.g., scenes from the desert if you live in Arizona or New Mexico). I know when the weather is changing as i sit at my computer and the scene changes from sunny to rainy weather. It is woth the money paid.
Won’t update - Got the notice for update in Dec. 2016. Have been trying since then (it’s now September), but nothing happens when I try to make it happen. Over and over, I’ve tried to make it update, to no avail.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great Weather AP - Great APP—does all it promises—no fuss, no muss!
Best But Could Be Better - I thoroughly enjoy this application, especially the grapics in the forecast and the beautiful backgrounds. But it’s the backgrounds that are the rub for me. They’re beautiful but somehow all seem the same. It’s the diversity and wow factor that are missing. I’d like to see some with a little more punch to them - vivid and eye-catching. Just some food for thought. Otherwise, I am a fan and likely to remain one.
Love it. - I enjoy this as desktop background and love having the weather on my screen all the time. Mostly accurate, but all weather forcasting is off at times. I travel and use it wherever I go. Easy to change places and get the latest weather.
Every time this app opens. . . - It goes to the xmas background, which I don’t have set. I then click on the icon again and it magically returns to the black screen I have set
Meh! - It’s got some nice features.. but doesn’t appear to have alot of control as to where you want it as it defaults to center of screen overtime.. oh.. and currently it opens up two copies on my desktop when I log in. so it’s definately buggy.