Developer: Ripeware, LLC
Current Version: 1.4.2
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Download Size: 3.2 MB - Download
Bring your data to life—using line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, tables, and more—to communicate with your audience and get your point across.
Built-in styles and color schemes will help your charts look great—whether you’re presenting them, printing them, or publishing them online. You can create multiple views of your data, or combine graph types and include data from multiple datasets in a single graph.
* Create line graphs, scatter plots, bar graphs, bubble graphs, candlestick charts, pie charts, and tables, with drag-and-drop ease.
* The inspector bar gives you control over the content and appearance of your graphs, without clutter or unnecessary complexity. You can quickly add series, choose data values, change graph types, and customize axes, fonts, and colors.
* Graph axes automatically scale to fit your data—or you can move or resize them just by dragging.
* Add best fit curves to scatter plots, or bars or checkmarks to tables.
* Enter formulas to model variables or analyze quantities in a dataset. Whenever the values in the dataset change, the calculations are automatically updated to show the new results.
* Over 80 arithmetic, statistical, logical, calendar, and text functions are available to help you work with your data.
* Import or export CSV files. Save graphs and charts as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or PDF files, or copy & paste them into other apps.
Lively Logic 1.4.2 highlights the filter and sort buttons when they’re active, and fixes a bug that caused inspector controls to disappear.
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice graphing program - This is a very comparable program to my "gold standard" program DataGraph. It may not be as customizable as DataGraph but it is easier to use and makes very nice graphs. Data is very easy to import as long as it in a CSV format. Excel will do this easily so importing data from a spreadsheet is not a problem. The developer has been responsive to my emails and has a roadmap of future improvements. My only complaint is that the documentation and examples are a bit sparse. Given the price of this program when compared to other quality graphing programs, LIvely Logic is a bargain.
Useless; can't import data; can't enter data - Looks promising, but it's useless until it can import data. Try to open Excel file: not possible. Try to copy and paste data from Excel: not possible. So, if you have a complex Excel spreadsheet (or any other type) then apparently you have to recreate the subset of data that you want as a CSV file. The developers really should have paid attention to ease of use and practicality. As it is, they have ignored the critical issue of actually getting data into the program (a major part of the process) and focused exclusively on a handful of ready made chart formats. I even tried to creat a data table in the program, and it doesn't work. I get some weird empty table strangely placed on graph paper (graph paper? this is a data table, not a chart). The empty table has column headings that I can't edit. I double click on the column headings and nothing happens. And there's no way to enter data. I've never seen such a fundamentally flawed design. The Getting Started guide is pointless. Nothing discussed in the Getting Started guide seems to work. Avoid it. It's a ripoff.