Live Home 3D Pro
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
Current Version: 3.3.1
Last Updated: 6 hours ago
Download Size: 330.2 MB - Download
Live Home 3D Pro is the most intuitive and feature packed home design app suitable for homeowners and professional designers, a successor of Live Interior 3D. Besides offering advanced home design tools, Pro edition provides superior export quality and Elevation View mode .
• Create detailed 2D floor plans.
• Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
• Unlimited floor levels. (Pro edition only)
• A collection of in-depth video tutorials.
• Built-in Help Assistant and free, quick tech support service.
• Project Gallery with house projects and sample rooms.
• Native Support for Live Interior 3D Projects.
Floor Plan Tools
• Draw complete rooms using Room tool.
• Use Arc and Straight Wall tools for drawing walls.
• Elevation view. (Pro edition only)
• ‘Auto outline’ vector-based 2D representation for furniture.
• View real-time measurements for walls, ceilings, and floors when drawing in 2D Plan view.
• Select the necessary measurement units (inches, feet, meters, etc).
• Use smart Dimension tool to set the distance between underlying objects or walls.
• Precise positioning thanks to smart guides and object snapping.
Real-Time 3D Environment
• Adjust the lighting, add and move objects, apply materials, and more right in 3D.
• All changes, made in 3D or 2D, are rendered in 3D in real time.
• Walk through your 3D interior.
• FOV (field of view) and parallel camera projection. (Pro edition only)
• Set multiple cameras to see the house from different point of views.
• Achieve natural lighting by setting up true Geo position, daytime and overcast.
• Adjust light fixtures throughout your project to get realistic lighting scene.
• Light editor helps to add a light source to an imported objects. (Pro edition only)
• Create corner windows and complex openings using the program advanced technology.
• Level of details tool allows to optimize 3D object and speed up the project.
• Professional Shadow Map technique makes shadows look soft and natural.
3D Models and Materials
• 1,500+ furniture and other models.
• Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse™ (previously Google 3D Warehouse™).
• Edit furniture in SketchUp. (Pro edition only)
• 2,100+ supplied materials.
• Drag and drop any image from the Finder to apply it to any surface as custom material.
• Advanced material editor. (Pro edition only)
• Set the exact size of a material tile to know how much of the material is needed for your house renovation project.
• Import objects in SketchUp, COLLADA, KMZ, FBX or 3DS formats by simply dragging and dropping them into your project.
• Polygonal-based Block tool for drawing balconies, porches, and more. (Pro edition only)
Roofs and Dormers
• Roof Assistant with 12 customizable roof templates.
• Custom shaped roofs. (Pro edition only)
• Add custom segments to fully customize your roof.
• 16 customizable dormers.
Export and Share the Result
• Share the result to Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo or YouTube.
• Export 3D views to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP (up to 16000 x 16000).
• Share 360° Panorama JPEG images (up to Ultra HD) to Facebook.
• Render a realistic video walkthrough (up to Ultra HD).
• Create Stereo 3D Video, 360° Video and even Stereo 3D 360° Video.
• Quickly send a copy of your project via Mail, Messages or AirDrop.
• Export the entire project or selected objects to COLLADA, Trimble SketchUp™, VRML Version 2.0 or X3D format.
• Export to 3DS, FBX and OBJ formats. (Pro edition only)
• iCloud support.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
This App is Great - Although it’s really for interior design, I used it to design my own home. Even used printouts from it (along with consultation with my builder) which my builder used to build the home. I’ve really enjoyed this program as well. The things it can do are amazing and the price can’t be beat. I also love the ability to work with Google SketchUp models and import them into your project. That tremendously expands the 3D object library available for placement in your project. You can even work within SketchUp to modify one of their objects or create exactly what you need and then bring it over to Live Home 3D. That being said, I can think of a couple improvements. First, the roof tool. It has some limitations. You can’t just add the multi-gabled roof of your dreams. Not without some trickery and workarounds. And those can cause issues in other areas. Second, I know its really for interior design work, but its sooooo capable of doing more. It would be awesome if there was a way to edit the “grounds” of your project. As it stands, your only option is a perfectly flat one-plane topography. If only I could add some hills and valleys. Right now, if you want to have a basement, that basement can only be all below grade. You can’t make a garage/basement that is partially below grade. Third, and this applies to the program as an interior design app in my opinion, would be nice if there were a “layer” or something for electrical and plumbing layout. Those can be quite necessary for an interior remodel. Still, it’s hard to complain at this price point. Its an awesome program. I definitely recommend it.
TERRIBLE - I want a refund!! This program is one of the worst I’ve ever used for anything. It’s a fidgety mess with no way to keep any real accuracy in the design. It’s for people looking to try to design a room…not for those trying to plan any real remodelling or renovating or any type of construction in general. It makes the price all the more apalling. IRATE is how I would describe myself right now. DO NOT BUY!!!