Developer: Blue Marble Software
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.2 MB - Download
Little Alarms is for interrupting yourself while working or playing on your Mac.
Quickly set an alarm then send it to the background and get on with what you're doing; whether it be work or play. The status of your alarms are displayed in Little Alarm's icon in the Dock. At a glance see if there are any active alarms, the hours & minutes remaining until the next alert and a count of any uncleared alerts. Alerts can be as subtle as simply playing a system sound or as intrusive as displaying a full-screen window and can be configured individually for each alarm.
● Set alarms by time of day (Clock) or countdown hours & minutes (Timer).
● Efficiently set alarms using your mouse or keyboard.
● Configure alerts to open a window or play a system sound.
● Optionally add a description to each alarm.
● The Dock icon provides at-a-glance status of active & alerted alarms.
● Create a collection of frequently used alarms and drag & drop to reorder them in the alarm list.
● Alarms use a 12 or 24 hour clock format according to your System Preferences.
Most Helpful Reviews
little alarma - BRAVO, WELL DONE AND WORKS PERFECT. EASY TO SET UP AND ONLY TOOK ABOUT 5 MINUTES. WORKS GREAT AS I FOLLOW MANY AUCTIONS ON EBAY. I SET UP 10 ALARMS IN JUST A FEW MINUTES. I CANT IMAGINE ANYTHING BETTER IN AN ALARM PROGRAM. IT DOES NOT TAKE OVER YOUR SCREEN AND I KEEP IT ON A SMALL SIDE BAR TO WATCH ALL THE 10 ALARMS I JUST SET UP. FINALLY FOUND A GREAT ALARM APP THAT HANDLES ALL OF MY ALARM NEEDS AND IS SIMPLE TO WORK. THIS APP MAKES SURE I DON’T FORGET ANY AUCTIONS I USED TO MISS THE CHANCE TO BID. THIS LITTLE ALARMS PROGRAM GIVES ME THE TOOLS I NEED TO ME SUCESSFUL. I USUALLY WIN 98% OF THE AUCTIONS I BID ON NOW!