Current Version: 1.4.2
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 17.5 MB - Download
This app lists all files with file size in the selected directory. The file name can be copied to the clipboard. Support for notification center is implemented.
• Read folder with all files an subfolder
• List all files from a folder
• Preview folder list
• Copy folder list to clipboard
• Open folder list with textedit
• Send folder list per mail
• QuickLook integration
• FullScreen modus
• Sound support
• Support for "Notification Center"
• Preview for clipboard text available
• Switch "include subfolders"
• Switch "include Application folders"
• Switch "include invisible files"
• Switch "show only files"
• Switch "show only folders"
• Switch "show files and folders"
• different colors for folders and hidden files
• export with filetype
• export with creation date
• export with modification date
• export with file size
• export in upper case
• export in lower case
• export all first letters upper case
• No long get "Out of bounds exception" when using a retina display
Most Helpful Reviews
Gets the job done easily. - Needed something quick and cheap to list files (of TV shows off-loaded from a Humax PDR) on a large memory stick. Didn't want to be bothered with mucking around in the Terminal with ls and du. This app did the trick very nicely. Dragged the USB volume into the app, clicked on the textedit icon and printed. Took about 10 seconds from opening the app to pulling my list of the printer. Handy little app.
Didn't Seems to work - Just bought this to create a list of files on an attached Firewire hard drive. Simple enough, but this program seemed to hang up. had to use force quit multiple times. I thought maybe the list of 74 items in the harddrive might be too much, or something, but just downloaded another "printWindow" program and it easily did the job.