Link Builder for PayPal
Developer: Fermin Fernandez
Current Version: 2.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 3.8 MB - Download
Link Builder helps you generate PayPal payment URL links.
Need to email customers a PayPal payment link on a regular basis? Do you find manually stringing together complex URL parameters a chore? Link Builder is for you!
Link Builder is a time-saving utility designed to take the blood, sweat and tears out of generating PayPal payment links, especially for use in emails.
The Link Builder utility implements many of the HTML variables from PayPal Website Payments Standard Integration Guide (Buy Now Button section), especially for use within emails where the link cannot be encrypted.
The bitly URL shortening service is also supported from within the app as some email clients can truncate a long URL.
Link Builder is flexible in that it can be used to quickly generate a simple payment link, and it will also create a more complex one.
Build a quick and simple PayPal payment link with the basic minimum information:
- Product/Service name.
- Item Price.
- Quantity (or allow customer to specify).
- Country Code (locale).
Link Builder also supports more complex PayPal payment links parameters:
- Apply a shipping cost.
- Apply a discount (amount or percentage).
- Apply tax (amount or percentage).
- Add invoice and item number, or a custom variable.
- Custom payment page.
- Custom text on "Continue" button.
- Custom text on "Note to Merchant" text entry box.
- Custom header image or logo.
- Specify a return URL for completed or cancelled transaction.
- Specify a return URL for script notification.
Other major features:
- Save URL links for later use or store as a template.
- Support for link testing in PayPal Developer Sandbox.
- Built in support for bitly URL shortening.
- Interface updated with Retina screen support
- Added finer control for Additional Item Shipping option
- You can now add a different Shipping Cost for multiple items
- Supports fixed cost, or a percentage of the main Shipping Cost
- Added Bitly Authorization (their ApiKey method is being deprecated)