Developer: Software Ambience Corp.
Current Version: 1.2.3
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 4.4 MB - Download
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
As a bonus:
• Create ambient lighting effect in your room during a slide show by connecting Philips Hue color bulbs or Lightpack luminaries. Colors of the lights will match the currently viewed image.
• Use hand gestures in the air to control the images (swipe, rotate, zoom) by connecting LeapMotion hand gesture controller.
And it's only the beginning…
- Fixed bug: images sometimes appeared pixelated and "jaggy"
(the bug appeared only on some Macs, usually when you zoom out the image)
Most Helpful Reviews
Fast, solid, perfect for my needs - I hate the Preview OS X app because it’s slow and always opens on my primary monitor, even though a different monitor has focus. I wanted something that opened images fast — like Picasa Image Viewer on Windows. I wanted something that was easy to zoom-in, zoom-out and could quickly open an image after I double-click the thumbnail in Adobe Bridge. And I wanted something that would open the image on whichever of my monitors had focus. You’d be surprised at how difficult it is find something that satisfies those minimal requirements. For my needs, LilyView is perfect.
LillyView has CHANGED: Now the name should be SPAM LV… IT will TAKE OVER YOUR MACBOOK PRO RETINA - It is sad when programmers CHOOSE to destroy the formerly great LillyView app. Now it’s the SPAMMY LillyView APP. We purchased the app, it has done fine UNTIL the programmers CHOSE to INTERRUPT us with an ANNOYING and REPETITIVE requirement. You know, like… if you just let us take over the Macintosh HD, we’ll stop CLOSING your LillyView files to spam you with our requirement. We have referred friends to this. We have a lot of friends. How did LillyView reward us for the purchases sent its way? They chose to make the app DEMAND that it take control of the Macintosh HD as a CONDITION. In other words, it wants access to the whole machine before it will stop putting an anying window in the place of any photo. Until they apologize in writing, until they right this wrong, we cannot recommend this app. If you do choose to purchase it, remember, we tried to help you save your MacBook Pro Retina with Flash from the spammy LillyView.