LignUp Stamps MultiCollector
Developer: Andrey Akhiezer
Current Version: 5.14.5
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 23.2 MB - Download
Mac OS 10.8 and higher
«A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…» philatelist used to keep information about their stamps in some simple text files or tables. But the abilities of the specialized software are incomparably richer!
The full-fledged database allows you to divide your collection into custom sections, to find and sort necessary records instantly, to keep all images in order and view them right through the program interface.
List of features:
- Customizable cataloging by any system - Scott, Stanley Gibbons, Michel, Fischer, Edifil, Yang ,etc.
- Multi Entry (stamps series).
- Reporting wizards.
- Customizable statistic.
- User defined cards view.
- Online Auctions search.
- Smart filters with ability to construct complex formulas.
- Search, Sorting and arranging by fields and categories.
- Customizable fields and categories.
- Export to various formats, including PDF and HTML.
- Database manager for handling many stamps collections.
- Easy to use, modern, intuitive interface.
- Customizable skins and layouts.
- Import and export to CSV (Numbers & Excel).
- Print items and reports.
- New additional styles with ability to set preview style blocks sizes and colors;
- Ability to replace strings;
- Improved statistic calculation;
- Database size in DB Manager;
- Improved MacOS Retina rendering;
- Improved Dropbox API - Free space and Dabase Size;
- Bugs fix.
Most Helpful Reviews
LignUp Stamp Lines Up with Success - I’ve tried so many stamp database programs that were set up for the Apple OS but I need search no further with LignUp Stamp program. It works and it works like you would expect an Apple program to work….FLAWLESS. I’ve had no trouble since installing version 5.3.0 It’s worth every bit of the purchase price…and then some more. I’ve stopped using all the other methods I have set up to establish a stamp database.
Light up Stamps - THis program is very very frustrating to work with. I wish one could sort the stamps by using the assigned numbers.