Lighting Source Manager
Developer: Marcello Brocato
Current Version: 1.4
Last Updated: 6 days ago
Download Size: 19 MB - Download
Lighting Source Manager is an application specialized to manage photometric files.
Lighting Source Manager allows you to import, display, edit and format.
IESNA LM-63 (ASCII text files normally used by manufacturers of lighting fixtures-Americans)
EULUMDAT (formed by European standards) and even drawings DXF (the Application converts drawings photometry!) data files.
Photometric solids are summarized in 36 azimithal C-curves and 180 zenithal gamma-angles, while the color of the lamps is given by the color temperature or real color.
Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement.
It is possible to view, scale, rotate, mirror, stretch the single photometry or sum two ore more of them and save as a new fixture.
Furthermore each photometry can be exported in IES or EULUMDAT format or as PDF or BMP drawing file.
The application permits also to prepare a complete and customizable report in PDF format.
- Lighting Source Manager can export to PDF a complete report for each photometric measurement
- Lighting Source Manager can import photometries from IES-NA, EULUMDAT and even DXF drawing, from single file or from a whole folder
- Complete control of the photometric files
Optimized for OSX 10.11 (El Capitan).
Money back if you are not happy with your purchase.
• Photometry operations also with multiple selection;
• Extended PDF User Guide included that explains step to step how to work plus inside a detailed User Reference on all the available commands;
• Minor bugs fixed;
• Optimized for OSX 10.11 (El Capitan).