Lightbox Photo Gallery Maker
Developer: Aidaluu Inc.
Current Version: 1.30
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 47.6 MB - Download
Use this app to quickly create beautiful Lightbox photo galleries. ***Special Promotion @ 70% Off! (Regularly $14.99 US)
Simple & Intuitive Gallery Builder:
- drag and drop gallery building editor
- get a quick start by choosing from one of the beautifully designed templates
- support full gallery grids as well as single photos with built in click-to popup features
- support image captions and caption web hyper links
- built-in preview, so you can test out the gallery as you build
Publish Gallery Online or Save To Local Drive:
- publish gallery to your website (via FTP)
- save gallery files locally, viewable using any web browser (even when offline)
Publish And Share Online:
- publish gallery to your own web host
- support standard upload FTP (file transfer protocol), secure FTP, FTP / SSL. Both passive as well as active file transfer modes.
- automatically generate gallery web address after gallery is successfully uploaded
- exports all gallery files in images, HTML, JQuery and CSS files. Maintains all folder structures. Gallery will be made available for instant launch locally using any browser.
- all source files made available to user for easy customization and integration
- natively saves in "eggpage" format, document format compatible with Lightbox Photo Gallery Maker or HTML Egg (Web Page Designer App)
Retina HD Graphics
- all app user interface icons upgraded to support retina display
- gallery photos support HD graphics. Gallery photos can be generated using in either HD (@2x) or regular mode. Settings fully controlled by designer under gallery Preferences.
- added new Style Editor, making it easier to adjust font colors and style
- transferring notes and photos across multiple galleries now maintain all original layering structures
Most Helpful Reviews
Needs work* - I have this as well as HTML Egg. Not sure the functionality isn’t duplicated between these two apps. *[EDIT] The developer was very responsive and helped resolve an issue I was having with this app. An update is coming. Based on their frequent updates to another of their apps, HTML Egg, I am looking forward to continued refinement of this app as well.
Doesn’t do much, and what it does, it does ungracefully. - This app will generate a photo gallery as described, but in such a plain and fixed format, it’s practically useless. No navigation typical of other lightbox type tools. No drag and drop interface, etc. It’s a glorified alpha/beta, not ready for prime time. Hopefully, the developer will continue to improve this app to where it can actually be useful — but as of this moment, I am left feeling I’ve wasted my money on this.