Life Is Strange™
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 13.7 GB - Download
What if you could rewind time?
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
This is Episode 1 of Life Is Strange. Subsequent episodes can be purchased in-app.
Important information regarding Life Is Strange:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 15.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M.
• The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Life Is Strange mini-site at feralinteractive.com/lifeisstrange
Life Is Strange © 2015, 2016 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by DONTNOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
• Fixes an issue where the user would occasionally lose mouse control after switching to windowed mode
• Fixes an issue where the game would occasionally crash on launch when not connected to the internet
• Directors' Commentary videos now pause when the user switches windows using Cmd + Tab
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Most Helpful Reviews
Masterpiece - The five stars are for the game itself, but I have some big issues with the way the game is being sold through the App store. This is the greatest game I have ever played. The story is amazing and you really do get sucked into the world of Max and Chloe. I know I’m a bit crazy, but so far I have purchased this game for three different platforms. That is how much this game sucked me in. While I have no problem buying the game multiple times, I do find it misleading how the game is presented through the app store. It says the game is $4.99, but it is really $21 for the full game. Having us buy the first episode and then letting us know that we need to buy the rest of the game as an “in app purchase” is a pretty crappy and misleading way to sell the game. You guys need to be more upfront about this stuff. All episodes have been out of over a year now. I don’t know why you can’t sell the game in it’s entirety. You can buy it on every other platform that way. I really dont’t want this to deter anyone from buying this amazing game. Dontnod has done a fantastic job with this title. It’s a shame that Apple and possibly Feral Interactive have found a way to muck things up. Buy it, you won’t regret it. Bae all the way!
More Reviews for Current Version
Teenage girl - If you want to walk around inside the body of a teenage girl and have conversations from the perspective of a teenage girl-- then perhaps this game is for you. I found it boring, redundant and annoying.
$$$$$ - i have spent 15$ on this so why do i not have the entire package?
beautiful art, engaging story and unique game mechanics - How much do I love this game? When it first came out, I bought it on my brother-in-law’s xbox 360. Then when the special edition came out I bought the PS4 special edition even though I didn’t own a playstation. When I did get a ps3 I purchased again to play on that system. And now thanks to this sale I am buying the game for my mac. Sure I am crazy for buying the same game 4 times, but I feel like dontnod totally deserves my money and I want to support them so they hopefully keep making games like this. From seeing the first trailer at walmart the art and unique time-reversing game mechanic had me hooked. Give the first episode a try, you’ll see what I mean
Life is Strange - In a word Supeb! Save time and get the complete package as this one you won’t want to stop once you get into the Story. Outstanding effort by the Independant Company, Dont-Nod.
Sob Fest - I cant remember the last time a game made me cry not once but 2-3 times per episode. Its so easy to get attached to these characters. Definitley recommend giving this one a buy. Hoping season 2 is in the making!