Learn French Vocab with Noyo - Immersion
Experience “Picture-Perfect Language Learning” with the French-only version of our powerful Mac vocabulary builder for beginners!
- Over 1800 French words and phrases, each reinforced by supporting audio and visual representation
- All vocabulary items and assessment questions are presented in French only, for an immersion experience.
- 176 custom-illustrated scenes, packed with friendly characters and amusing scenarios
- Audio by a professional voice artist who is a native French speaker
- Built-in French-only assessment questions at the end of each unit
- Track your performance and email scores
- 10 targeted units, featuring vocabulary related to:
Home & Family
NOYO IMMERSION FOR EDUCATORS
Noyo's line of Immersion apps was created in response to feedback from customers and educators who wanted a more immersive language-learning experience. This includes state and university programs that mandate immersion.
We designed Noyo French Immersion with target-language-only educational settings in mind, and we think educators from French immersion schools and online French immersion programs will find it a useful tool. All text and audio in the vocabulary-learning and assessment environments are in French. We also included English navigations buttons and menus to help guide beginning speakers.
Noyo apps are brilliant when used with Smart Board Technology
The ultra-short-throw BrightLink 595Wi is the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector is a perfect match with Noyo language learning apps.
Noyo's interactive platform helps you learn — and remember! — words by linking them to entertaining images, high-quality audio, and built-in assessment units. At the same time, engaging scenarios and comical characters transform vocabulary building from a tedious chore to laugh-out-loud fun!
Noyo was created through the combined vision of a beloved Spanish schoolteacher and an innovative mobile software entrepreneur. All apps are voiced by native speakers and illustrated by a talented team of artists to keep language learners engaged and interested.