Developer: Yosirou Sawayanagi
Current Version: 0.12.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 3.7 MB - Download
LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* Version 0.12.0
** Added one more line to the audio mixer, which has now 4-in/4-out/4-bus in total.
** Updated libopus library to the version 1.1.2.
** Replaced deprecated Carbon Component Manager APIs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Need mp3 - Please, return back LAME codec
Pure waste of time - Not sure who their target market is: Uni students or Nerds, either way its not for me. Uninstalling it now! PS: No help menu???
More Reviews for Current Version
Does this do anything? Don - This app seems to be intended only for people who already know how to use it, because it's completely cryptic and there are no instructions or help. Does it stream audio? I have no idea, and I can't even figure out how to find out. Complete waste of my time and totally useless. As far as I can tell, it does nothing.