Developer: Yosirou Sawayanagi
Current Version: 0.12.0
Last Updated: 12 months ago
Download Size: 3.7 MB - Download
LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* Version 0.12.0
** Added one more line to the audio mixer, which has now 4-in/4-out/4-bus in total.
** Updated libopus library to the version 1.1.2.
** Replaced deprecated Carbon Component Manager APIs.
Most Helpful Reviews
Need mp3 - Please, return back LAME codec
Pure waste of time - Not sure who their target market is: Uni students or Nerds, either way its not for me. Uninstalling it now! PS: No help menu???