Label Maker - Design & print beautiful labels
Developer: Wombat Apps LLC
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 82.9 MB - Download
Label Maker is the easiest way to create useful and beautiful labels, tags, stickers, envelopes, cards, and much more. In minutes, you’ll be making great-looking, professional labels and envelopes — even if you have no previous design experience.
Create labels for any application: products, shipping, return address, file folder, inventory tags, name tags, envelopes, and more — the possibilities are endless.
Simply drag and drop images, stylish text, clip art, and shapes onto a label to get started. Quickly generate and insert barcodes. Even use the built-in maps navigator to insert a Google map anywhere on your label.
This app supports hundreds of label layouts — including Avery® products — so you can conveniently print your label sheets at home.
PLUS: Use the “mail merge” feature to automatically populate your labels from your Mac OS Contacts (or entered manually). This allows you to easily create one design, and automatically populate it with a click.
● 100+ professionally designed templates to get you started.
● Support for 500+ types of label paper layouts, including Avery®.
● Easy “mail merge” for auto-populating contact info.
● Import contact info seamlessly from your Mac OS Contacts, or enter them manually.
● Generate and insert barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, QR, Postnet, USPS Intelligent Mail, and a dozen more.
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Full iCloud support.
This version includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
I want my money back - The configurations and templates are skewed so all my labels printed off. Worthless piece of crap program and I want my money back.
More Reviews for Current Version
Slick but needs work - My labeling needs are simple: ordinary mailing addresses. The app creates them adequately, but I could not get it to format Postnet bar codes correctly, and when I contacted the developer about it, he did not respond, even though he had quickly responded to another question. I had two other issues with the app. One, the sizing/placement boxes are awkward and difficult to manipulate, and if you put two of them on the canvas (such as one for name/address and another for bar code) they overlap and become even harder to use. Two, documentation is totally inadequate, almost non-existent. I did not try any other functions such as font manipulation, graphics, or anything else, so I can’t vouch for them one way or the other.
Not simple or intuitive - Picked this to primt a SINGLE shipping label from a known label printer. Application refused to consider that even with a 2, 4 or larger sheet of labels that you would want to print just a single panel. Layouts were difficult to arrange and resize and the app tended to generate multiple text boxes while trying to work within one. This could be a very useful app but it seriously needs work to even come to the level of the old Print Shop Pro for the Apple II.