LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0.1
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 6.9 GB - Download
Begun, the Clone War has - LEGO style!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
The Saga continues. Build, battle and laugh your way across the Star Wars™ universe like never before! Play as Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi through a story spanning the entire Clone Wars era. LEGO Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars combines epic space battles, challenging puzzles and of course, the imaginative gameplay of LEGO.
The Sith and their allies have declared war on the Jedi Council with an army of droids, and it’s up to you to stop them. With the Dark Side gathering power and entire star systems in turmoil, galactic freedom hangs in the balance.
• Experience the Clone Wars the LEGO way, with comical reinterpretations of classic Star Wars scenes and elements.
• Unlock over a hundred playable characters including fan-favourites Asajj Ventress, Bail Organa and Nute Gunray, or build your own by mixing and matching body parts from existing LEGO Star Wars heroes.
• Discover secret bonus levels and hidden areas, and journey to the reaches of the Outer Rim on bounty hunter missions.
• Jump into hyperspace with over thirty vehicles from the series, such as Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter and the Republic Attack Shuttle.
• Build an army, plan your strategy and defend your bases in the biggest LEGO Star Wars ground battles yet.
• Share the adventure - co-operative multiplayer lets a second player drop in or out at any time.
• Challenge your friends in Arcade Mode - whether you’re destroying enemy buildings or escaping the planet, the winner takes all!
Important information regarding LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars mini-site at feralinteractive.com/games/legostarwarsiii
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 7GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2005-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2005-2011 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
• Fixes a crash that may occur when using a keyboard layout other than English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Best....As usual... - The Lego star wars III this time brings you a EVEN more awesome adventure, including UNLOCKABLE hub places, including everywhere around the ship, and MORE. You can find red bricks as you unlock more of the ship, and you can travel to diffrent places using your huge replublic warship. Also, a HUGE improvement, AND my favorite, is that now you can play a mode with 2 players where you move freely, ride on vehicles, nd build buildings, including defense cannons, forcefields, and barracks(Droids and Clones automatically produce and attack the enmy). Hope you enjoy the game if you buy it.
HELP - Idk whats wrong. Everyone is saying the game is great. But when I play i cant even see anything. When i play with 2 players, the 2nd player screen is complete black, and the pause screen in multicolored static. also if your character or any character has a lightsaber on the screen the whole screen turns really bright and blotches get blocked out. i cant even see the game. either fix this or give me money back please. i need help!
More Reviews for Current Version
Runs Slow on a 2010 Mac Mini - I purchased the last 2 Lego Star Wars games, and had no problem running them on my Mac Mini. This one runs painfully slow on the Mini with the integrated NVidia graphics. So much so that it is unplayable. For some reason, it effects the sound as well, so when the graphics get bogged down, the sound stutters like a broken record. I've tried every combination of graphics settings, going down to 800 x 600 resolution with all the bells and whistles (i.e. shadows, FSAA, etc.) tuned off, with little luck. The Feral Interactive website references a ReadMe file to address these issues, but one didn't come with my download from the App Store. It's not on their website either. So I have to give 3 stars to a game which I'm sure would be just as fun as the previous two LSW, if only it was playable.
Thats it? - I love this game, but i can’t get past the zillo beast mission. After I finished the zillo beast mission, it says continue story, but the next mission will not appear. I know that I still have missions left because I have more vehicles, ships, characters to unlock and buy. Please respond to this comment.
???? - im sure i would like this app but all i get is sound
Too Many Glitches - Like most LEGO games this can be fun. But this one is begins with frustrating repetition. Once you gain the red brick power ups, it becomes boring repetition. Then before you can complete the game, a glitch causes some key goal to be unattainable without starting over. Not to mention the game crashes just before you can complete a level and save your progress.
Great - This is a great app. It never crashes. It is always fast to boot up and never freezes. I can't wait till Lego Pirates of the Caribbean comes out on the apple store!!!!!